- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Vansky Indoor 50 Mile Antenna offered by Vanskytek Direct. Enter code G8BOQJ5U at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Vansky Omni-directional Outdoor Antenna with Mount when you purchase 1 or more Vansky Outdoor TV Antenna 150 miles offered by Vanskytek Direct. Enter code C7BOXN36 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Vansky Adjustable Outdoor Antenna Mount when you purchase 1 or more Vansky Outdoor TV Antenna 150 miles offered by Vanskytek Direct. Enter code R2YT6BVB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Vansky 2M bias Lighting TV baclight offered by Vanskytek Direct. Enter code JOO7ZIWI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
TV Antenna - Outdoor Amplified HD Digital HDTV Antenna 150 Mile Range Motorized 360 Degree Rotation, Vansky TV Antenna for 2 TVs Support - UHF/VHF Signal Wireless Remote Control - 33FT Coax Cable
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DUAL TV OUTPUTS -- Outdoor TV antenna support 2 TVs at the same time without a spliter. no special adapter needed. Don't bother to buy another hdtv antenna.
- 150 MILE RANGE | HDTV RECEPTION -- TV Antenna can capture 1080p HDTV and 32db high gain reception within 150-mile range, Full support 720p, 1080i, 1080p | Working Frequency: VHF 40~300MHz | UHF 470~890MHz | Receive free digital broadcast high definition TV antenna signals.
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROLLER -- Built-in 360 degree motor rotor | Built-in Super Low Noise Amplifier | includes 33ft hdtv antenna coax cable. ❤The pole is not included, You can purchase Antenna Pole Mount Here: B0744DCJVW.❤
- WEATHER RESISTANT -- 150 mile TV antenna is for outdoor using. HDTV Antenna outdoor is lightning protected, durable design with grounding done -don’t get struck out by bad weather.
- WHAT YOU GET -- Vansky outdoor TV antenna with wireless remote, power supply adapter and 33ft coax cable.Together with 45 Days Money Back, One Year Guarantee and Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Vansky Outdoor Amplified HD Digital TV Antenna 150 Miles Range with Motorized 360 Degree Rotation
The outdoor HD TV antenna is designed to receive digital TV UHF/VHF signals while providing high quality 1080 P HD picture. You can enjoy high definition television without the high cost of monthly cable fee. With a built-in rotor, Turn a full 360 degrees using the infrared remote control.
Perfect solution for any rural or suburban areas. Outdoor TV antenna can be omnidirectional receive signal with 360 degree rotating, you can pick up TV signals with much better reception than with a regular fixed or rabbit ears outdoor hdtv antenna.
Working Frequency: VHF 40~300MHz | UHF 470~890MHz
Noise Figure: <=2.5dB
Typical Antenna Gain: VHF 28~32dB | UHF 32~36dB
Reception Range: 150 Miles
Max Output Level:105dBuV
Main Voltage: AC-110V/60Hz
Operation Temperature: -10° C ~ 50° C
Coaxial Cable Length: 33ft
Free Channels for Life !
The 1080p HDTV reception ensures that you always have the highest quality content. Depending on your location, the channels the tv antenna can receive include NBC, FOX, CBS, ABC, PBS, THE CW, QUBO, TELEMUNDO, UNIVISION, RTV, THIS TV, ION, ME TV and the weather channel.
Why you need to get a outdoor HDTV antenna now !
*Wireless remote controller
*Assembles in minutes
*Control box with dual TV outputs is included
*Built-in low-noise and high gain amplifier
*Antenna pole mounts to a pole up to 1" in diameter (pole excluded)
*Recommended to be mounted 30 feet above ground
*Suggested placement :attic ,roof, side of house
*Built-in motor turns digital antenna 360 degrees | Motor turns in both directions to avoid tangles
*Outdoor Antenna receives UHF/VHF/FM signals and will broadcast both high definition and standard definition channels
*Free HDTV channels that you can watch in 1080p or 720p depends on the broadcast signal and your TVs resolution capability.
1. The outdoor hdtv antenna can't receive FM.
2. Outdoor TV Antenna connection Port Is F.
3. 150 mile hdtv antenna outdoor can only receive analog signal except digital signal.
4. Manual rotation by rotating the fixing pole /Auto rotation by control the remote.
5. Signal will be weak or attacked itself (no signal) if the distance between the signal tower and outdoor tv antenna is less than 1 KM.
Seller Warranty Description45 Days Money Back & One Year Hassle Free Guarantee and provide Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You get everything you need for installation except the mounting pole. I already have one set up but I found the installed pole was too large. I had another in the garage which I think is about 3/4" that worked. The 1" PVC I tried (just temporary) was too large.
You only get a little over 16' of coax cable with this. For on-house installation this is probably plenty but my pole is located a few feet from the house. Be sure to measure the distance for your application. The included coax is really nice and it includes a soft plastic cover for the terminal end where it connects to the antenna to protect it from elements. I'm planning to change where my coax comes into the house closer so I can use that cable outside and then run the rest inside.
The antenna is turned remotely from either the included remote control or directly on the box. The power to do this comes through the cable so you don't need to worry about getting a power line to it. This also includes a stop, so you won't twist the cable around the pole.
We just had 3 days of severe thunderstorms and wind and I can attest that this held up fine in all that bad weather.
I'm very happy with this. This replaced a much older antenna and it's working very well.