Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on October 12, 2014
I purchased especially for two humorous commercials: A1 is/was Dick Wilson's character role of "Mister Wiffle" in Charmin Tissue packages & his most popular (& most repeated line) of "Please... Don't Squeeze the Charmin"! That was so well created & written, that "Mr. Wiffle" DID NOT "PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHED!" Second is Dena Dietrich's acting as "Mother Nature" in an expired margarine "Chiffon" group/set of commercials. Third favorite is retired football athlete, Joe Greene (as himself) in a Coca-Cola commercial. After a Pittsburgh Steelers' youngster & youngest? fan (boy) gave a just opened bottle of 10 ounces of Coca-Cola to "Mean Joe Greene" & to return the favor, Joe Greene tossed his jersey (after a football game) to the youth to keep, as a "COLLECTORS' ITEM! & TOO MANY & NUMEROUS to list addittional favorites!
on September 13, 2016
A lot of these commercials I've seen before. I watch a lot of classic commercials. But it's always nice to see a few I haven't seen. I only give it four because I find having 2 whole discs about car commercials and cigarette commercials very boring. There are a few cool cigarette commercials, like the ones with the moving cigarettes for lucky strike, and the car commercials are ok, but 20 minutes of commercials would have been fine. over an hour can get boring. I also think it'd be nice to see more psas than the ones they show us. I love psas. We've seen these psas before on other discs. Show us something we haven't seen a million times. I'm always curious why the really famous commercials aren't on these discs. Like the spicy meatball one or the I can't believe I ate the whole thing commercial or the mother nature one or Oscar mayer. Are these copyrighted and cannot be used? I'd love to get a dvd of those! While I did enjoy watching the other four discs, I agree with other reviews: we've seen these before.
on August 16, 2017
excellent
on October 6, 2016
brought back memories
on March 8, 2014
WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT TV COMMERICLAS. GREAT TO SEE ALL THE TV COMMERICLAS AGAIN. A MUST HAVE FOR THE COMMERICALS IN YOU.
on June 23, 2013
For the most part it's pretty good but it's kind of padded out with some shorts rather than just commercials as I had hoped. Not the best quality but about par for the originals. Some seem like a copies of a copy maybe it might be due to the 16 mm stock most were filmed by.
on April 1, 2009
A good way to set back and enjoy the evening... in a kookie kind of way.
on August 7, 2009
Tv Commercials was a very nice trip down memory lane. It was very well edited and brought back alot of memories. The Seller was very good and the item was reasonably priced.