4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
32 inch TV-ProtectorTM Stylish Design TV Screen Protector for LCD, LED and Plasma TVs
|Price:||$74.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Prevents damage, scratches, fingerprints. Heavy Duty. Must have for Families with Children and Nintendo Wii owners
- Maintains the sharp and vivid HDTV picture quality. Extensively tested; will deflect any thrown remote control or a toy
- Fits 32 inch LCD, LED or Plasma TV (with screen width between 27 1/2" and 28"). including: Sony, Samsung, LG, Sharp, Sanyo, Vizio, Panasonic, Philips, RCA, Toshiba, Mitsubishi, Emerson, Insignia, Magnavox, Element, Haier, Sylvania etc.
- Extremely strong made from nearly undestroyable optical-grade acrylic. 10 times stronger than 1/4 inch thick glass
- Stylish appearance. Easy to install, ready to attach and keeps the gorgeous look of you flat-screen TV. Easily detachable for cleaning
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TV-ProtectorTM is a crystal clear shield with advanced optical technology that attaches to a flat-screen TV and protects the fragile screen from damage. Stop warring and start enjoying your TV! Highest quality optical-grade acrylic plastic is as clear as glass and maintains the sharp and vivid picture of any HDTV. The TV screen protector is used by Families with Children, Nintendo Wii owners, pet owners, Hotels and other institutions. Provides protection when the TV is on a stand or mounted on a wall or ceiling. Scratch resistant; Reduces the UV radiation emitted from the TV screen. Stylish design that makes the TV screen protector unnoticeable and keeps the gorgeous look of any flat-screen TV. NO exposed straps, clamps or buckles! Designed to absorb substantial impact. The protector can be broken only by very heavy object e.g. brick or hammer. Remove the protective film on both sides for an easy stick on Installation that takes a few minutes and does not require special tools or skill. Once installed reclosable pads allow the screen protector to be temporarily detached for cleaning - Easy snap on/off function. Attachment strips connect to the TV frame (bezel). The strips that can be permanently removed (when the kids grow older) without leaving a trace. Designed to allow for 1/4 inch gap between the screen and the protector maintaining constant ventilation that prevents screen overheating. TV-Protector is designed to cover the screen of your TV and will extend approximately 1 inch around the screen. Proprietary product of superior quality ensures enhanced protection for a flat-screen TV. For indoor use only. TV-Protector is a leading brand of TV screen protection equipment in the US.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They do include small square "blocks" that are supposed to be used for thinner framed TVs. You put the two padded "blocks" on the top of the TV and hang the protector on them. I think these are frankly useless. They are too large for the thin frame of the TV and I think it would not only make the protector more unstable it would make the TV look not-so-good.
All in all, I would buy it again.
I don't notice a difference in the screen quality, and our television is right by a giant picture window. I would highly recommend this to anyone with small children and a TV within reach (or throw):
it's not an eyesore, but it doesn't look super smooth either. the velcro on the side stands out.
it's a little expensive, however, i had thought about making my own version of this with a DIY i found online. I looked at buying all the applicable materials it came out to be only about 20-30 bucks cheaper to do it myself. i factored in the time i would have needed (and finding a friend with all the right tools) it was worth the extra 20-30 bucks to just buy it from someone who's already done all the work.
Definitely worth buying if you have a small child who likes to through things. (or a a large adult who likes to do the same)