- File Size: 3185 KB
- Print Length: 137 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: SOH Publishing; 2 edition (May 4, 2015)
- Publication Date: May 4, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00X6K8RVU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,813,099 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2468 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business
- #3350 in Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > New Business Enterprises
- #9192 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
Dig Deep and Excel, TWITTER MARKETING Action Sheets Guide (Dig Deep Social Media Marketing Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Don't go it alone, thinking you can figure it out as you go. It is totally worth the price of the book to set your plan in motion from day one. Now, you had better be ready to work it, but having a full tool box and the knowledge to use it is PRICELESS!
I also liked that the author stresses,
"... What that means is that you’ll need to carve some dedicated time out, a couple of times a week to make an impactful impression for your followers and stay visible..."
"... Here are a few ATTENTION GRABBING words that are commonly used in sales copy. Guess what? They work great for Tweets also. - Read - Listen - Watch - Share - Follow - Request a Response - Reply ..."
I was hoping for information how much sense it makes to tweet at "irregular, unusual times." I noted that when I did that, I picked up a lot of followers, who probably never noticed me because I was always tweeting when they weren't on. However, I have yet to see if these followers will stick around.
As an author myself, I also appreciated this authors fitting excellent reminders, like,
"... Warning - Spying doesn’t give you a license to steal copyrighted material you feel is fair game. Your goal should not be to copy but to emulate...."
While not all links (worksheet) reveal new stuff I really liked the link to twitter analysis. Actually, it almost knocked off my boots to find out who my top follower was last September.
Very cool pictures. I really liked "the elephant in the room" next to the adorable twitter bird pictures. This picture says more than 1,000 words.
I guess, for me, the most difficult element of twitter is still the same thing: at times it appears that tweeps follow me, randomly or not, and I can't figure out why. Using Elizabeth Hall's worksheet might get me further on the quest to find out.
Gisela Hausmann, author & blogger
I received a lot of advice while reading this book, points that I've already put into action. I've already seen an increase on Twitter. I expect as I continue with the plan I learned from "Dig Deep and Excel, Twitter Marketing," the results will continue to increase.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > New Business Enterprises
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business