|Item Weight||8 pounds|
|Item model number||2298|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2298|
|OEM Part Number||5017404AB, 5017404AD|
|ABPA Partslink Number||CH3010116|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Auto Parts Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plans start date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal use, including mechanical and electrical failures, for parts purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Not valid on auto parts purchased for commercial use.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
TYC 2298 Compatible with Chrysler PT Cruiser 1-Row Plastic Aluminum Replacement Radiator
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OE-comparable configuration and appearance
- Vehicle test-fitted prior to market release, ensuring perfect drop-in fit
- Plastic-aluminum radiators are brazed with the state-of-the-art Nocolok furnace process
- Aluminum treated coating is applied to prevent corrosion and ensure product longevity
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
To restore your vehicle's factory cooling efficiency, all TYC radiators are equivalent to OE construction for number and placement of fluid tubes and cooling fins. For those radiators with transmission oil coolers, the tanks are molded using heat-resistant, high-density polymer plastic for added protection against extreme engine temperatures. Each TYC radiator is leak-tested before leaving the factory to ensure consistent quality.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The install is somewhat difficult as far as radiators go. I have never done a FWD radiator before so I didn't realize how little room there is to maneuver things out of the engine bay in this area. Getting the fan assembly out was really the only difficult part and just requires removing the radiator hose, the 6 (I think) bolts, and connector, and some wiggling. Afterwards, the radiator just needs to be detached from the tranny cooler and condenser and comes out somewhat smoothly.
The quality on this piece seems pretty high. I haven't had any issues yet but I have only had it on the car for a little over a week. This is cooling better than the stock one because it doesn't have bent fins or a hole in the plastic tank like the old one. The packaging was substantial and did the job well. It comes with the built in transmission cooler but I didn't have lines long enough to run to it so I kept the stock one.
The only bad think was that one of the mounting tabs was bent when I received it. The box was in perfect shape so I know this happened at the factory. I simply used some pliers to bend it back and it worked fine after that.
For the price, this is a great radiator. I will update my review if I have any problems, but so far, it has met my expectations.