|Item Weight||6.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.8 x 16.3 x 5.8 inches|
|Item model number||601160|
|Manufacturer Part Number||601160|
|OEM Part Number||25836 FD100|
|ABPA Partslink Number||KI3115113|
|Hollander Number||25836 FD100|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $13.00 shipping
TYC 601160 Kia Rio Replacement Radiator Cooling Fan Assembly
|Price:||$61.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- OE-comparable, perfectly balanced unit ensures ease of installation
- Unitized replacement unit with fan, motor, and shroud maximizes efficiency in replacement
- All components are new, not refurbished
- All units are test-fitted onto the corresponding radiators prior to release to ensure precise, consistent fit
- Legal compliance through patent license agreements with Bosch/Continental VDO (where applicable) for turbine-like blade and shroud designs, providing an additional level of confidence and protection
Customers also shopped for
TYC cooling fan assemblies are designed to be equivalent to OE in performance, validated through air-volume testing that simulates cooling ability. Each unit is a complete assembly with motor, fan, and shroud to simplify replacement. To ensure durability, each cooling fan design is run through a series of tests, including endurance, torsion, and resistance to vibration, moisture, and corrosion. In addition, each unit is subjected to a power-on test before leaving the factory to ensure functionality.
Top Customer Reviews
It fit perfectly and works like a charm. Good thing, it was killing us driving in the AZ heat with no A/C!
Next time I need parts, I'm going to check here. The local auto part stores usually have to order the parts, anyway, so I'm not out any additional time, but sure am saving money.
Then, it arrived well ahead of the promised delivery date.
Then, it fit perfectly when I installed it and has performed flawlessly ever since (about a month now).
You bet I'm a happy camper.