|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||10 x 4.7 x 1.8 inches|
|Item model number||800120P2|
|Manufacturer Part Number||800120P2|
|OEM Part Number||999M1-VP002|
|ABPA Partslink Number||Cabin Air Filter, Partslink not applicable|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.29 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
TYC 800120P2 Nissan Frontier Replacement Cabin Air Filter
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.58. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- OE-comparable configuration as either Particle filter (single-stage) or Combination filter (with additional carbon layer to remove odor)
- Easy to install onto most vehicles within 7 minutes; installation instruction included with each unit
- Eliminates nearly 100% of exhaust pollutants and airborne contaminants
- Enables peak operating efficiency of the vehicle’s heating/air conditioning system
- Provides clean air for you and your passengers; recommended replacement interval: every 12,000 miles
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||1.2 x 10.42 x 8.35 in||2 x 11.5 x 5.2 in||7.5 x 11.5 x 1.8 in||3.94 x 10.16 x 0.99 in||2.5 x 6 x 12.2 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pollen, allergens, various fuel-based contaminants from the outside road environment all pass into and are filtered by your vehicle's Cabin Air Filter, or CAF. A TYC CAF is designed to have the same or better filtration efficiency as the original equipment filter: its identical dust load capacity ensures the same amount of particulate-collecting power, while factory-correct level of pressure drop ensures proper air flow through the vehicle's cabin. Each TYC CAF also comes with step-by-step installation instructions for ease of replacement.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These filters are a lot cheaper than oem and just as good.
I plan to buy them again when they need replacing.
Consumer replace your in cabin filter every 12,000 miles with these filters.