Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
TYLT Energi Pro Power Backpack with Charging Station - Charge Up to 3 Devices at Once via USB or USB Type-C Ports, TSA Approved Laptop and Mobile Device Travel Bag with Built-in Power Bank
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- POWER FROM YOUR BACKPACK: The TYLT Energi Pro is the only backpack that can provide a full charge to your phone, tablet AND your next-generation laptop. The Pro Power Backpack is built to be future-proof, with the ability to charge the newest USB and USB Type-C devices at the fastest speeds possible. Prevent lost productivity and frustrating "low battery" moments by charging your devices in your backpack as you run from meeting to meeting.
- WE THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING: Simultaneously charge up to 3 devices via the USB and USB Type-C ports and stop losing time while you're in transit. This backpack also comes with 12 different weather resistant pockets that will help organize and protect all of your daily gear. These pockets have built in, seamless cable routing channels, enabling you to charge all of your different devices with ease.
- TSA APPROVED AND TRAVEL READY: The zipper on this backpack comes all the way down creating two TSA Trolley Pockets. You will never have to remove your laptop again as you go through security effortlessly. The built in anti-theft RFID fraud protection will allow you to walk around any public setting confidently while the convenient rolling bag trolley pocket makes the Power Backpack perfect for pairing with your rolling suitcase.
- COMFORT AND STRENGTH ALL IN ONE: This backpack is built to last. Our testing ensures that the ENERGI PRO is strong enough to handle all of your essential gear, including your 15" laptop. The tough 210 D Polyester backpack comes with padded ergonomic straps that give you the comfort you need in a tech-loaded backpack.
- TYLT POWERS LIFE'S ADVENTURES: Our goal is to connect to you and your devices. Our focus is innovation in the mobile world. TYLT was established in 2011 simply to provide high quality design in easy to use devices, while delivering exceptional value to our customers. We are so confident in the quality of our devices that we back everything with a one year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TYLT has developed a product that is always pushing the boundaries. We are inclined to innovate, and are always looking at new ways to help you to form a connection between you and your devices. Since 2011 our goal has been focused on the mobile world and to provide high quality designs, in easy to use devices, with exceptional value to our customers.
The TYLT Energi Pro is the only backpack that can provide a full charge to your phone, tablet AND your next-generation type-c laptop. The Pro Power Backpack is built to be future-proof, with the ability to charge the newest USB and USB Type-C devices at the fastest speeds possible. Using ultra-strong, 210D Polyester, this backpack is strong enough to handle your entire load - including your 15" laptop. The twelve internal pockets provide enough storage space to ensure all of your needs are covered.
We are so confident in the quality of our devices that we back everything with a one year warranty. TYLT warrants, for one year, this product shall be free of defects in design, assembly, material, or workmanship. TYLT will repair or replace, at its option, any defective product free of charge (except for shipping charges for the product).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like this bag, although I did have to do some creative re-arranging as it is spaced differently from the Ful Powerbag I originally used (which they no longer make!).
It is nicely designed and very well constructed!
The battery pack is good quality and the cabling slots are well placed.
I would like to point out that the Trolley handle feature has an extreme emphasis on "rolling bag handle". If the slot at the bottom were widened to match the strip of black covering material, it would fit a small to medium size standard trolley handle easily. (I have a small and medium sized trolley).
The thickness of the wedge shaped padding at the shoulders could be reduced by half, as I measured mine and watched the provided video, it actually interferes with the trolley handle and prevents the straps from turning to the side of the handle.
Provided cabling is excessive. If the battery fits into the side pocket, it would be more efficient to provide one charging cable for the device and one universal cable for charging devices (it saves more space!).
The tech accessory pouch is a nice consideration, but the addition of padding is a waste of compartment space. The compartment is already heavily padded, so adding it to the accessories bag is a waste of space and duplication of effort.
Also the hoop should be on the lower back corner and not the top one. The way it is arranged now, takes up at least 1/3rd of the compartment space (more waste). If the hoop was on the lower back corner, it would attach more readily to the little hoop that it was already tied to during packing. This would allow the bag to tuck neatly into the side of the compartment in an upright position, it wouldn't interfere with the glasses compartment and you would be able to stack items in the pouch vs laying flat. That would mean "less" room for the contents to move around which reduces shock and impact risk.
When not in use, NEVER leave the charging cables plugged into the battery, it creates a slow drain on the power charge and reduces storage efficiency.
Oh and TSA approved bags are a load of crap. TSA doesn't read it's own standards so you will have to take out your laptop. They TSA agent actually said there is no such thing as a TSA approved backpack
1. should they have been included?
2. description and price seems pretty deceptive if I have to buy them seperately-
I wish there was some storage on the outside but it works great for a tech bag.