3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
TYT TH-9800 50 CTCSS Tones/1024 DCS Codes Walkie Talkie 26-33/47-54/134-174/400-480MHz A+B dual band Two Way Radio Black 50W
|Tuner Technology||UHF, VHF|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.51 x 6.61 x 16.34 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1. Great Radio At Great Price, "Plus" Version of TYT TH-9800, Remote Mountable Faceplate, Twin simultaneous Receive, Seperate Vol & Squelch Controls, Multiple Tuning Steps
- 2. Quad-band Transmit, Twin Receive, Dual Display; TX: 26-33/47-54/136-174/400-480MHz; RX: 26-33/47-54/110-180(with AM Air Band)/350-399/430-512/750-947MHz; Power Output Setting: VHF: 50/20/10/5W UHF: 35/20/10/5W, Pair with Quad-Band Antenna
- 3. CHIRP Software for Easier Programming or FREE download the programming software on TYT official website
- 4. Function: Cross Brand Repeater, 800 AlphaNumeric Memory channels, CTCSS, DCS (PL & DPL), DTMF, 2 Tone, 5 Tone, ANI, Display Brightness Setting, Channel Spacing 5/10/12.5/15/20/25KHz
- 5. Kit Includes: TYT TH-9800 Mobile Radio, Speaker Mic (DTMF Function), DC Cable with Cigarette Plug Connector, Radio & Mic Brackets, Mounting Hardware, User Guide and TYT Programming Cable
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
TYT TH-9800 PLUS Version Quad Band Cross-Band 50W Mobile Transceiver Vehicle Radio Amateur Base Station, Cable/Software incl
TYT TH-7800 50W VHF/UHF Dual Band Car Truck Ham Radio Base Station Mobile Transceiver Amateur Cross Band W/Programming Cable
TYT MD-9600 GPS Digital/FM Analog Dual Band DMR Mobile Transceiver 50-Watt VHF/UHF Car Truck Amateur Radio HAM Two Way Radio
|Sold By||RH Service Store||iTalkie Top||iTalkie Top||RH Service Store|
|Item Dimensions||5.51 x 6.61 x 16.34 inches||4.49 x 2.24 x 1.30 inches||5.50 x 1.60 x 6.60 inches||—|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||DC||—||Corded Electric|
Output power: 50/20/10/5W(28/50/144MHz) 35/20/10/5W(420MHz)
Main Band A + Sub Band B independent
design V+U Full Duplex Operation
Cross-Band Repeater Function
50W Output Power to 29/50/144MHZ
3U5ltWra -fsoirz e4 3L0CMDH SZcreen
More than 800 Memory Channels
50 CTCSS Tones/1024 DCS Codes
DTMF/2 Tone /5 Tone
8 groups of Voice Scrambler option
A+B dual Band Operation
Detachable front Panel
wide/Mid/Narrow bandwidth selectable
Protective tube 1set
Self-tapping screw 1set
Fixed bracket 1pc
Separation cable kit 1set
Power cable 1pc
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Listen in many services, and many frequencies, but keep it legal until the zombie apocalypse. When the rancid dead do emerge from their dormancy to feast upon your living flesh, you can stay several steps ahead by using your TYT TH-9800 Plus! Then transmit were you think you have to and when you think you have to. Until then, Citizen band, Police band, Fire Department band, Ministry of Defense, your govenement bands, marine bands, PMR446, GMRS, VHF CB, UHF CB, Railroad frequencies, amateur bands, weather broadcast frequencies, they are all yours! Use them responsibly by listening and not using the information for evil. Transmit only where you are allowed to legally. Get your amateur radio license and use the amateur and public bands only. Ofcom, Cancon, FCC, MIC, are listening so stay legal to your region. But the other bands are there when, and if, you will ever need them to transmit.
Get your Tyt-th-9800 Plus today and be part of the resistance against the dead!
By the way DO NOT ORDER FROM SECRET YEAHU. You will never get your murchandise.
I've seen a few others bash this radio. It's "nearly" identical to the Yaesu 8900 with some minor differences. All in all, for the price it's an excellent radio. It's a quad band for under $200!! Sure, it's made in China but come on people. I installed two of these, one in my truck and one in my buddies jeep. I have regular QSO's with him and the audio sounds great. Maybe a bit hot but nothing that moving the mic a few inches away from your mouth can't solve.
Regarding the four bands... I think instead of including an HF frequency (10m) in a mode almost no one on the frequency uses (FM) and which requires at least a General class license or better for voice, the radio would be more useful to have 1.25 meter instead. It's not that busy but at least Technician class users would get more ise out of it.