|Item Weight||14.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 7 x 1.8 inches|
|Item model number||FBA_Tabiger-86|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Tabiger Soldering Iron Kit 60W 110V-Adjustable Temperature Welding Soldering Iron with Tool Carry Case
|Price:||$15.99 ($1.09 / oz) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【BASIC SOLDERING IRON KIT】: This package comes with soldering iron, 5 solder tips, stand, solder wire tube, anti-Static tweezer, desoldering pump and a durable tool case. This tool set can meet all of your soldering project needs.
- 【HEAT UP QUICKLY & ENERGY SAVING】: The 110V 60W soldering iron features an advanced ceramic printed heater to heat up to the targeted temperature quickly, and adjustable temperature range 200~450℃ with large venting holes make it much more energy-efficient.
- 【UPGRATED ONE-HANDED USE DESOLDERING PUMP】: The Solder sucker with simple construction, you can cock it and press the trigger button with one hand. High pressure vacuum can remove solder from a printed circuit board effectively. The body of desoldering pump is made of aluminum, which can resistance to beat, corrosion and have good heat dispersion.
- 【PORTABLE STORAGE TOOLBOX】: The multifunctional durable plastic case is rather convenient to store small tools and easy to carry, avoiding damage of the soldering gun and all accessories with inner protective layer.
- 【APPLICATION & WARRANTY】: With this multifunctional tool kit, you can repairing various electronics and circuit board, like welding, jewelry, guitar, watches, wiring, mobile device, computers hardware, small electronic work, TV capacitors or accessories, trinkets of children, crafts and more. TABIGER promises a 12 months product warranty and free lifetime customer support. Please contact us if you have any problems.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TABIGER SOLDERING KIT - Choose us because the complete tool set can meet all of your soldering project needs.
The best choice for WELDING BEGINNER / WELDING CLASSROOM / BASIC HOUSEHOLD TOOLBOX...
- Soldering Iron x 1
- Soldering Iron Tips x 5
- Soldering Wire x 1
- Desoldering Pump x 1
- Soldering Stand x 1
- Anti-Static Tweezer x 1
- Toolcase x 1
If you have any problem, send email please! We’re always here to help!
- Prepare solder and soldering iron; Specially, it's necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder.
- Please wet the sponge before using.
- Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly.
- When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely.
- Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough.
- Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45°and power off.
- Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: The Tabiger customer service team contacted me and assured me that the kit I had originally received was defective. I decided to exchange for a new one and to my surprise, they were correct. The new kits plug/prongs are good quality/standard US size and fit snugly into the outlet. Now I have a basic soldering kit that meets my needs. Impressive customer service from Tabiger to proactively reach out to me to resolve my concerns. They were extremely kind, apologetic and timely.
- It has temp. control
- Comes in a very nice plastic case
- Comes with very nice tweezers purpose-built for soldering
- Very nice, long rugged cord
- Even the sponge is nice and even will last you a while
- The holding stand is nice and heavy, doesn't feel like it's going to tip or slide anywhere
- The extra tips it comes with are useful and decent quality
- It's easy to switch out the tips
- The tiny 'sample package' of solder it comes with is low quality. Just buy some new rosin-core electronics solder.
- The arrow for the temp control rubbed off after a day of use. Make sure you use a marker to mark where the > arrow is for the temp. control
- Wish the case was just a little bigger
Of course, if you're serious about soldering and do it more than once or twice a week you will want a much more expensive unit, but for the price this is absolutely amazing and pleasantly surprising. I purchased this for what I _thought_ would essentially be a short-use iron that my children could use to learn to solder and I would buy a nicer one later. However, it turns out this far exceeded my own expectations. Honestly, if you showed me this kit and asked me how much you think it costed, I would say at least 3 times the actual cost, if not 5 times the cost.
As I said, the only down-sides are the writing rubs off that has the marker for the temp control. Fix that with a marker, small piece of tape, or whatever you can come up with. Then -- and I'm not sure what is wrong with it -- but the 'sample' solder they sent in the kit is junk, buy a decent $5 spool of electronic rosin core solder somewhere, and you will have yourself a soldering kit that is worth 5x the price you paid for it here. Everything else is of surprising quality, down to the tweezer and sponge in the kit.
This would make an excellent gift.
Top international reviews
I wish the cord would be a bit longer, but it's not much of a negative point.
Kudos. It did the Job for me. Happy to have it. And the price is very good.
bon achat en tant que tel