Table Shuffleboard Bowling Brown Pins - Pinsetter - Booklet - Score Chart & Wood Ball
|Price:||$63.99 + $6.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAKE YOUR SHUFFLEBOARD TABLE FUN! - Our Table Shuffleboard Bowling Game is the perfect addition to your table! Optional Carrier Bag Available Separately!
- ZieglerWorld FAMOUS PINSETTER - Table Shuffleboard's ALL TIME top selling Pinsetter for a perfect rack each game!
- PACKAGE INCLUDES - 10 Pins, Pinsetter, Rule Booklet, Scorekeeping Chart, 3 inch Wood Ball and Dry Erase Pen
- PINS ARE BROWN AND REGULATION SIZE - 5 inches high, 1 7/16 inches wide. PINSETTER is Plastic 11¼ x 11¼ x 11¼. BALL is 3 inch Round PINSETTER IS REGULATION SIZE - OTHER MANUFACTURERS MAKE SMALLER PINSETTERS TO SAVE MONEY.
- FUN FOR ALL AGES! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! OTHER MANUFACTURERS USE SMALLER PINS TO SAVE MONEY - We have the regulation 5 inch pins!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you're tired of manually lining up your pins, add our Pinsetter to your game and get a perfect 11¼ x 11¼ x 11¼" triangle in record time! Our Pinsetter provides a consistent set that will speed up your overall play time. PINSETTER IS REGULATION SIZE - OTHER MANUFACTURERS MAKE SMALLER PINSETTERS TO SAVE MONEY. This package includes the Pinsetter, 10 Pins, Erasable Scoresheet, Pen, Wood Ball and our Famous Rule Booklet, Table Shuffleboard Bowling great with a Ball or your pucks! Optional Carrier/Storage Bag Available Separately
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The package didn't include the dry erase marker as pictured, but I have a ton of them so it wasn't too big of a deal. Still,it should include all the parts. It is also a little smaller than I expected, but if it was much bigger it would be too easy.
Coming up with house rules will probably be more likely than playing by standard bowling rules, but we'll see. I think it will be a fun alternative to traditional shuffleboard games.
We just made up a set of rules: 1. Each turn gets gets 4 pucks/balls trying to knock down as many pins as you can with 4 shots. 2. Reset the pins only after knocking down all ten pins (but remove the knocked down pins between shots). 3. Begin each turn with a fresh set of pins. 4. First player to 51 (that is the highest number our scoreboard goes to) wins except the person who went second gets their last turn to outscore opponent's score.