Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.19 shipping
TableTopics Original - 10th Anniversary Edition: Questions to Start Great Conversations
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This new version of our popular Original edition has 25% updated questions
- With more than 2 million copies sold, TableTopics are the #1 best-selling conversation starters
- 135 thought-provoking questions inspire the best kinds of conversation at dinner parties, family gatherings, or any time you want to break the ice.
- A fun way for family and friends to reconnect and discover more about themselves and each other
- Created for adults but appropriate for ages 12+
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
TableTopics is a gracious host’s best friend. These engaging questions inspire the best kinds of conversation – whether over cocktails or at a dinner party. Every host wants their guests to enjoy themselves, and TableTopics conversation starters help make entertaining stress-free. Good food, good friends and great conversation. What could be better? No rules – just great conversation. Have fun and discover something new about your family, friends and even yourself! Sample questions: What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever seen? Is it more important to be book smart or street smart? What do you love about your hometown? If you could have front row seats to any concert who would you like to see? “To help Great-aunt Mildred find something to talk about with your sister’s tattooed teenage daughter, bring this fun kit of 135 conversation-starting questions.” - O, The Oprah Magazine, Favorite Things Issue “Cocktail Conversation…bring it to the next level with TableTopics…a set of 135 cards with clever questions.” – Vanity Fair “…these little boxes are awesome. The question cards fuel interesting discussion and get everyone involved.” – Gwyneth Paltrow, goop “One thing every party needs is great conversation…use these fantastic cards…these are very, very fun!” – Martha Stewart "Help break the ice with conversation-starting questions from TableTopics, the set of thought-provoking cards that allow guests to learn about others and share pieces of themselves.” – USA Today “Spice up family dinners with these creative, thought-provoking conversation starters…” – Better Homes and Gardens “This is great for when you have a couple of friends over.” - Jennifer Anniston on The Ellen Degeneres Show