Modern Black Metal 3 Tier Tabletop Bracelet & Necklace Jewelry Organizer Display Tree Rack w/Ring Tray
- An elegant metal jewelry tree featuring a classic black finish
- Features 3 tiered bars for hanging necklaces, bracelets and watches with a rectangular base ring tray
- Perfect for displaying, storing and organizing your jewelry on your vanity, dresser or a retail setting
- **Official MyGift product** Jewelry is not included
- Approximate Dimensions (in inches): 12 W x 16 H x 4.25 D
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
For over 20 years MyGift has been a leader in the manufacture and sale of products for the home. Enhancing your life through designs made affordable is the mission of MyGift, and this mission has rewarded us with a following of loyal and enthusiastic customers as eager to transform their spaces as we are.
The easiest, prettiest way to organize your jewelry
Quickly find the right pieces for your outfit
- No more digging around in a drawer or jewelry box. Find your matching pieces quickly and efficiently
- Prevents tangling and knots, saving you time
- Preserves and extends your jewelry's longevity
- Adds a professional, seasoned look to your vanity space
Simplistic, functional design
- Metal crossbars hang high enough to dangle longer necklaces
- Custom tray is perfect for storing rings, earrings, watches, and other smaller accessories
- Evenly balanced for better stablity
Ready to Use
Custom Base for Support
3 Tier Design
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is her fourth stand. The first, a wall mount, filled up quickly holding 30+ necklaces. The second, a small table top stand I found at a BigBox (and NOT WallyWorld) didn't have that many positions to hold items, but it was cute and fun. The third, another table top model, held approximately 30+. Here we are on the fourth stand. Likely it'll last awhile before it fills. That's mostly because I'm not seeing as many necklaces in colors or styles she doesn't already have!
The one problem it does is that in order to remove a necklace it needs to unclasped or it will tangle.
. o O ( Love you, Wife! )