Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on July 22, 2016
Best moment for anyone who believes this woman: She holds up her hand at one point. A hand with all it's fingers. Then she says, "I lost the fingers on my hand after my dog...(was overdosed with a prescription medicine and attacked me)...and my intestines fell out where he bit me." Paraphrased, sorry. Hilarious and creepy documentary about a woman who's a stalker and kidnapper. the rape part boggles the mind only because we're not able to understand, as a society, how a woman rapes a man who hasn't been drugged ONLY tied down, after being forced to a temporary prison at gunpoint with a fake weapon. Worth watching if you have time to kill.
on November 1, 2013
I love this film about Joyce McKinney and her story. Errol Morris seeks to find truth but in the end we are still left not quite sure who or what to believe. I found myself telling everyone who would listen to watch this film after I saw it because I wanted people to talk to about it. I researched the story and McKiney's response to the film. Morris has such great access to his subjects and I would recommend this to those who enjoy a really juicy story such as this one.
on November 4, 2016
Wild and kooky story. But I did find it very interesting.
on August 6, 2015
What I thought would be just a sensationalistic story of a sensationalistic crime turned out to be thoroughly mesmerizing. My jaw dropped several times as I watched. You won't be disappointed if you want to see a good story.
on May 24, 2013
This woman's life reads like fiction. The movie has to be seen to be explained. She is someone who has lived her life as she wanted to live it with unexpected consequences.
VINE VOICEon November 16, 2013
Truly enjoyable documentary that would earn more stars if it were possible. This is spellbinding and definitely worth the watch for any mature movie goer. Highly recommended.
on September 23, 2016