Tabor Tools T6, Folding Saw with 8" Straight Blade and Solid Grip Handle, Hand Saw for Pruning Trees, Trimming Branches, Camping, Clearing Forest Trails.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- POWER BLADE FOR PRUNING: You can easily cut branches up to 4-inches in diameter with this rust-resistant powerful handsaw! Works great for limbing trees like oaks and pines. The blades cut on the draw stroke backwards and make deep satisfying cuts, tearing through whatever wood stands before you.
- OUTDOOR & SURVIVAL: Throw this lightweight saw in your backpack or toolbox. This tool will be a great help in the bush for trail maintenance or while camping or constructing shelter, and as a bonus you can have a campfire going in no time! Keep it in your car for EMERGENCY SITUATIONS: the red handle makes it easy to find. When folded and not in use, the compact saw easily fits in your pocket. Then simply retrieve it from the pocket, flip the lock, extend the blade and lock it open.
- NON-SLIP GRIP: The rugged handle feels grippy and made of non-slip materials. The size will work with any hand size from small to extra-large. The rugged razor tooth blade remains stable during strong pulls resulting in accurate cuts.
- LOCKING SYSTEM: The saw is easy to open & close with a lock. The handle functions as a scabbard and sheath and the lock on the handle keeps it from flopping around when not in use.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. The Tabor Tool customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched! FREE GIFT: Order today, and get a wealth of pruning tips and tricks along with our follow up on your purchase.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tabor Tools - a Trusted Brand
Featuring our T-6 Pruning and Camping Saw
Tabor Tools - Just What You Needed for Your Garden
Tabor Tools is a growing global supplier of Gardening & Outdoor products. Our ambition is to supply our customers with lasting products outstanding for their functionality & design. Our customers can depend on quality Garden and Landscaping Tools year after year. Tabor Tools was founded in 1982. With decades of experience in gardening tool design and innovation, Tabor Tools has become the preferred choice for the skilled professional and gardening enthusiasts. Agriculturists, arborists, gardeners, landscaping, irrigation and construction professionals count on Tabor Tools for high-quality performance tools that work as hard as they do.
Tabor Tools are designed to make an Impact
Their powerful appearance in colorful red and black make sure to leave a strong lasting impression. Tabor Tools offers a variety of hand tools including hand pruners, snips and harvesting shears, bypass & anvil loppers, saws, sprayers, nozzles and sprinklers. Adding new products frequently, we aim to provide a solution for every gardening need.
TABOR TOOLS T06 Folding Saw: a Multi-Purpose Tool
This tool is great for gardening, camping, clearing trails, hiking, tree trimming or around the house chores. The saw cuts through materials like wood, plastic pipe, plywood, wallboard.
The red handle will make the saw easy to locate if dropped.
The blade folds FULLY into the handle, so you can safely toss in a pack or pocket without fear of snagging the fabric.
The handle of this model functions as a hard case scabbard for safe storage and transport, preventing the saw from cutting you while traveling, walking or working.Slip the folded saw into your pocket: it is so light you won't feel it's there!
A word of warning! The blade is strong and sharp. Please note however the blade but should be used with pull stroke only or it might bend or break. Don't forget to use safety goggles or eye protection when using this product.
The saw features an improved comfortable lightweight non-slip pistol grip handle
The handle has a large "quick storage" hole, so you can hang the saw on a hook or attach a lanyard.
The saw offers an aggressive blade with rugged “three-angle” razor teeth (blade with a 3-dimensional cutting edge) allowing for deep satisfying cuts on the draw stroke.
Stabilizing Locking Mechanism
Easily lock the blade in place using the reliable metal click lock. The rugged razor tooth blade will remain stable during strong pulls resulting in accurate cuts.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After several minutes of steady use, there's no signs of problems (unlike my old Scotts saw where the handle started coming apart). The only noteworthy flaw in this design is the locking mechanism. That latch works well to hold the saw open, but when folded, it lets the saw open almost half-way-. A second latch or other mechanism to hold the folded saw closed would be nice. I dock one star from my rating for the latch.
Pictured: Opened as far as it will go with the latch closed. Opened all the way.
This is definitely a light-duty saw for infrequent, sporadic use. It would be uncomfortable to use for a project like limbing a fallen tree, between the effort required to saw hardwood, the length of the blade, and the non-ergonomic grip.
This was Tabor's cheapest saw when I looked, for heavier use they have several pricier models with fixed blades and better handles. But for light duty or something to carry while backpacking, this is a worthwhile and inexpensive saw. Recommended.
I suspect the Silky will stand up to hard use better & may last longer. Perhaps the patented blade/saw geometry will stay sharp longer. The Silky does come with a plastic clamshell, but I'm thinking it has limited use.
The overall length of the saw closed is 9.25 inches, width of handle is 1 inch, cutting surface of blade is 6.75 inches, and overall length opened is 16 inches.
I've used the saw once and it worked well for me.. When (or if) the blade gets dull, I will likely replace it rather than get it sharpened.
Only downside is that there is nothing holding the blade in the handle when in the stored position. If you put it in your backpack or other bag, it has the potential to partially open. So be careful when you stick your hand in your bag! The blade lock is manual, not automatic: you have to lock it yourself. It should be obvious, but you must lock it in the open position to use it safely.