- Save 5% on Tacklife CM02A Digital Clamp Meter when you purchase 1 or more Tacklife DM02A Digital Multimeter offered by TacklifeDirect. Enter code DMKHHJS8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Tacklife SGP15AC Electric Spray Gun offered by TacklifeDirect. Enter code QKHWI3Q4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Tacklife TM-B02 Tape Measure offered by TacklifeDirect. Enter code M6DCPJYA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Tacklife EM02 Power Meter when you purchase 1 or more Tacklife DM02A Digital Multimeter offered by TacklifeDirect. Enter code RS9YA3TA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 9% on Tacklife DC01 Digital Caliper when you purchase 1 or more Tacklife DM02A Digital Multimeter offered by TacklifeDirect. Enter code 2R9O36DR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 7% on Tacklife IT-T04 Digital Infrared Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Tacklife DM02A Digital Multimeter offered by TacklifeDirect. Enter code Q4F2IDMH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 7% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Tacklife MPY07 Multi Plier offered by TacklifeDirect. Enter code SBSYN6TB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 7% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Tacklife HD60 Classic Laser Measure 196 Feet offered by TacklifeDirect. Enter code IBDUXGYI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tacklife Multi-functional Engraver when you purchase 1 or more Tacklife DM02A Multimeter offered by TacklifeDirect. Enter code CK6KYRAD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
2 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Tacklife DM02A Classic Digital Multimeter 2000 Counts Auto-Ranging Non Contact Voltage Multi Meter with LCD Backlight Volt Amp Ohm Diode and Continuity Test
|Sale:||$13.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$36.02 (72%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Clothing Size||2000 Counts|
|Manufacturer Grade||IEC61010-1 & CAT III 600V|
|Special Features||Auto-Ranging LCD Backlit Hold Data Low Battery Indication Hands free testing|
|Warranty Description||24-Month Warranty|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is a practical tool built for everyday use !!!
Tacklife's DM02A Classic Digital Multimeter is a practical tool for electricians, hobbyists,and general household use.
A compact and handy device to pinpoint everyday electrical issues around the house with safe and user-friendly operation.
10 Function Digital Multi Meter:
The Auto-range function is particularly useful if you can not estimate the expected measuring range.
Accurately measures AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, frequency, diode check, continuity check, NCV test, and auto shut-down.
- DC Voltage: 200mv-200v ±（0.5%rdg+2dgt），600v ±（0.8%rdg+2dgt)
- AC Voltage: 2v-200v ±（0.9%rdg+3dgt），600v ±（1.2%rdg+3dgt）
- DC Current: 200μA-10A ±（1.5%rdg+3dgt）
- AC Current:200μA-10A ±（1.5%rdg+4dgt）
- Resistance: 200Ω-2MΩ ±（0.8%rdg + 2dgt），20MΩ ±（1.0%rdg+2dgt）
- Frequency: 200kHz ±（1.5%rdg+5dgt）
- Display: 2000 counts, 3 1/2 digit LCD display
More designs to meet your needs !!!
Low Battery Indication:
You can quickly know to replace the battery and continue working. so you never accidentally run out of juice.
Non Contact Voltage:
When the detection of voltage is greater than 90V(RMS), keep close to the conductor, the instrument sensor will light and buzz. it's safe for voltage detect.
Large LED-Backlit LCD Screen, provide clear display. And it can visibility in dimly lit areas.
Over Load Protection:
Use the PTC protection circuit for Resistance, and frequency measurement. If measured resistance less than 100Ω, the buzzer will sound. Good for tell you the safety of electrical circuit.
If the meter is idle for 15 minutes (idle time), the meter automatically turns off. This protects the battery and can not be accidentally discharged
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It detects voltage is greater than 90v. If the measure resistance is less than 100' the buzzer will sound it is ac/dc voltage. It's a great product if you work with electricity. Make sure you turn the power off so you don't risk any harm or shock.
There are 2 buttons and a knob on the multi-meter. HOLD button will hold the current reading until cleared and FUNC button works as switching diode/ continuity check when knob is in diode check mode. Turning the knob will change the current working mode while turning it to OFF would turn off the device. The device will also automatic shutdown to conserve battery after 15 minute of idling. There are three input ports on the bottom, the middle one is for ground connection (usually labelled as BLACK) and left port is a FUSED 10A max current reading, while right port is a FUSED 250mA max current reading and also for all other modes. It's nice that both 10A and 250mA ports are fused to ensure safety. The test leads are the basic type with non-interchangeable heads and they are rated at 10A max.
One interesting feature on this meter is there is a "Non contact voltage test". There is a sensor near the top area of the device and it will buzz when it detects voltage larger than 90V (RMS). However, this feature should only be used with caution.
Overall it's a nice all-around multi-meter and it's pretty easy to hold with one hand with dimension at around 5.5"x 2.7"x 1.2" and weight at around 6 ounces. It's fast to get a reading and the numbers are accurate.