Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on October 12, 2015
Great base seasoning, add a little heat and it is a good mix
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 7, 2015
Sad that I had to turn to Amazon for such a basic product, but the flavor of Taco Bell is not the same as others.
on November 2, 2010
My wife and I were looking for these over the internet since our local grocery store quit selling them and we found the best deal again right here on Amazon. We shouldn't run out for awhile because we bought a bunch. When we do run out, i'll be back for more.
on February 23, 2013
Love the Taco Bell seasoning, nice price and always has the best flavor from the supermarket style taco seasoning. I have a pouch with me when I travel to see family since everyone loves tacos and it amazes people that this one tastes so good
on December 30, 2011
Way cheaper than the quality brands at your grocery store and taste pretty good in my opinion. A simple product to ship and it arrived with no damage and comes in a nice box for storing all 24 packs in your pantry. I will purchase this again when I run out of the 22 packs I have left.
on January 23, 2016
Makes the best tacos at home
on May 9, 2014
Dont Tast like Taco bell..... Very good spice pack! Burgers....meatloaf...Perfect!! Great Flavor! Yes I will Buy again and again and again....
on August 31, 2015
Is exactly what I wanted. Will buy again
on January 27, 2013
It's Taco Bell seasoning, so if you get this you're not going for authentic Mexican or Tex-Mex, but that's ok. These mixes make tasty taco meat, and in some ways it really does taste like Taco Bell.
on May 30, 2015
really makes things taste great
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question