Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $23.56 shipping
Molkky Original Game
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 12 pins and 1 throwing pin
- Made of European hardwood
- 2 or more players
- #1 OUTDOOR GAME IN EUROPE
- Molkky is an outdoor game based on a combination of chance and throwing accuracy
- The #1 outdoor game in Europe!
- There are two ways to accumulate points: Add the numbers on the pins you knock down or add the total number of fallen pins
- A combination of luck and skill are the components needed to win this entertaining game!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Mölkky- Europe’s #1 Best-selling Outdoor Game:
The insanely addictive outdoor throwing game from Finland. Mölkky can be played on grass, gravel, beach, dirt or any outdoor surface. All you need is an outdoor space, a few friends, and a Mölkky set. Groups of all sizes and ages can play together. The official Mölkky rules allow for up to 26 players per game, so invite all of your friends to play. Download the free Mölkky app available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Players: Mölkky is for 2 or more players
- Ages: Ages 6 & Up
How to Play:
Players earn points by tossing the throwing pin. If a player knocks down more than 1 pin, their score for that turn is the number of pins they knocked down (4 pins = 4 points). The pins are round and roll after they are knocked down. Each turn the pins are put back up exactly where they rolled from the previous turn, so the entire playing area starts to spread out. If a player can skillfully knock down just one pin, their score for that turns equals the number on the top of the pin (knock down the #12 pin = 12 points).
Winning the Game:
The first player to knock down exactly 50 points wins the game, but be careful not to go over 50 points, or you will go back to 25 points!
What’s in the Box:
Each Mölkky set includes a wooden carrying crate, 12 Mölkky skittles, 1 throwing Pin and the official Mölkky scorebook and instructions. Mölkky is 100% natural! No chemicals or toxins are used when producing these well-crafted outdoor games. Mölkky is ecologically friendly with wood that is sourced from 100% sustainable Finnish forests that have been awarded the PEFC certificate. After a game, simply clean the Mölkky pins with a damp washcloth. Since Tactic introduced Mölkky in 1996, it has quickly become Europe’s #1 selling Outdoor Game.
#1 OUTDOOR GAME IN EUROPE! Molkky is an outdoor game based on a combination of chance and throwing accuracy. All you need is an outdoor space - a backyard, park, or a football field - a few friends, and a set of Molkky pins. The first player to knock down 50 points worth of wooden pins wins the game! Comes with wooden carrying crate.
From the Manufacturer
A little outdoor space and some friends are all that are required to enjoy this entertaining outdoor game! Aim and toss the throwing pin at the numbered pins to earn points. The first player to reach 50 points without going over wins!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
WARNING: Being a game appropriate for children, the rules included are simply too basic/easy for anyone with decent coordination because a good player can get to 50 pts in just 4 throws fairly easily (this is the minimum number of throws)... so I will suggest some rules alterations
1) POINTS: Play to 80 pts (or more)... because c'mon
2) STRIKES: If you are playing with teams, allow a certain number of strikes/team = (2 + the number of players/team) In a 3 vs 3 game, each team gets 5 strikes. Or if you are playing individually, each player gets 3 strikes. This will keep it competitive and a strong balance of risk/reward, especially if there are some bad players
3) REBUTTAL: Allow for a rebuttal... if a team gets to 80 pts, the other team(s) that are still in shoot until they miss (regardless of how many current strikes) and must hit exactly 80 to go to overtime (note: they have to hit the specific skittle to get to 80, Example: You can't knock over 3 skittles when they need 3 pts, you need to know over the 3)
I doubt anyone is still reading... but for overtime we play a race to 25 exactly. Where each team is allowed 1 strike.
These rule adjustments keep every game really exciting and competitive, instead of simply ending when a team gets 50 pts