- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 11.5 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B0018LD61A
- Item model number: 2261010
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (60 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #510,078 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Tactical Force TF11 CO2 Airsoft Submachine Gun airsoft gun
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- caliber: 6mm
- velocity: 350.00 ft/sec
- Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty
- 1,000 rpm! 350 fps! Full/semi-auto
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
The next level in airsoft guns! The Tactical Force TF11 is powered by a single 12-gram CO2 cylinder and fires airsoft BBs at an incredible 1,000 rpm! It doesn't take long to send a barrage of BBs. Can be fired in either full- or semi-auto modes at 350 fps. To add to the realism, it has blowback action!... Plastic exterior, internals are a combination of metal & plastic. Metal parts include the trigger, switch selector, barrel, safety, charging handle & front sight.... Tactical Force TF11 CO2 submachine gun...
Top Customer Reviews
If you get this gun prepare to rek some noobs m8
However, there are a few minor problems with this airsoft gun.
1. The co2 runs out quickly, so I would recommend getting a 20-25 pack of co2 if you're consistently using this gun.
2. When pulling back the button to bring the spring back to load the airsoft bb's, it gets stuck in the middle where the metal kind of separates (take a look at the picture of the airsoft magazine for this gun so you know what i mean)
3. I understand it is a sub machine gun, but this one seriously doesnt go more than 40-50 feet. I tested it out on a windy day and the bb's just went with the wind.
Rate of fire
Relatively low capacity
Would prefer no blowback
I've recently started playing airsoft with some friends. One of the biggest suggestions they gave is to have a primary weapon and a sidearm. I bought a Remington TAC-1 shotgun and set it up for a sniper(accurate, cheap, and easy to do), but needed something to balance the equation. I wanted speed and power, and decided on this. While not the most accurate gun, it definitely puts more "lead" down range than anything else I've seen. It's not too big, not too small, and it sounds wicked on full auto. It is also quite powerful, and leaves blood-filled welts at close range. All it lacks, in my opinion, is a larger magazine and the ability to convert it to take a paintball gun CO2 tank via remote line. Pyramid Air is awesome! Standard shipping only took two days! Can't wait to put the fear of God in my friend's hearts with this thing! Buy this if you need high ROF and want to turn heads!