Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on June 2, 2009
i just got it today, and was overwhelmed. the size the weight, the firepower. damn thing eats ammo! My brother and friends love it too. so much i had trouble keeping it from them. Like 1 review says the mag is crap 35 or 40 bbs is simply not enough, eith buy more small mags or a few hi caps. Its a reliable primary but im useing it as a back up, love sniping, again eats ammo, has good range an again good firepower. some neat things the sight pop up for long range shots and is very quite, compared to my brothers m4. a few annoying things though, the battery loads in the front and the hop up is hidden, up have to pull the hammer back located behind the stock, and is a pain to turn. one more thing this is a two handed machine pistol, at 4 pounds its akward in 1 hand, dual weilding is a no no. the shipping was fast and promt i plan to use it a gain. the price at 90+ dollars my be steep but is defintly worth it, on a side not i cant wait to scare my team over the weekend they have never seen this gun.
on February 2, 2010
Ive had two of these guns.one broke (my first one)becuse it said to get the 3 in 1 deal.that comes with the mag gun and speed loader. the mag was made by well so it broke the gun.dont buy the well mag. buy a mag that is made for the gun.the mag that comes with this is low capacity and crappy.over all good gun with hi-cap mag.
on January 19, 2010
This is a bitchin gun,its mostly metal shoots really far and its bad ass.The only bad thing is the clip size and thats why i bought a extra clip.This gun is worth the money and your not getting one of cheap pieces of crap.
on June 7, 2008
First off I'm not Erin Wait, I 'm her son. Now, I purchased this gun from my local Big 5 and it was increadible, at first. I was playing with it when a bb got stuck under the spring in the mag (which only holds about 40 rounds). I got the bb out and played for a little while longer, ecxept this time, every so often the spring would get stuck and I would have to bang the mag on the ground to get it unstuck, and bb's would still occalsionaly a bb would get stuck under the spring again and I would have to unjam it again. Now the spring is completely stuck and will not pop back up. I am getting a new mag tomorrow and I hope this one will be better. I also orderd a high high cap mag, which will also hopefully work better. Other than the mag being crap, it is a good gun. I would get it but I would also get another mag.
on July 17, 2008
This is a very solid gun.good range, hurts like hell, and fires fast. i wud suggest maybe one or two extra mags. good secondary weapon especially with a strap. so overall i say it is a very very nice choice.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.