- Save 10% on Hydration Water Bladder （Low Profile - Plug In, 2.5L） when you purchase 1 or more Tactical Hydration Pack Backpacks offered by Unigear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Hydration Water Bladder （Normal Profile - Plug In, 2.5L） when you purchase 1 or more Tactical Hydration Pack Backpacks offered by Unigear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Unigear when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code MVPORK5P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 99% on hammock strap when you purchase 1 or more hydration backpack offered by Unigear. Enter code SR487DPG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tactical Rip-away EMT Pouch-Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Unigear. Enter code BGK3D6DS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tactical Rip-away EMT Pouch-Red when you purchase $1.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by Unigear. Enter code CXJVKZBS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tactical Hydration Pack Backpack 900D with 2.5L Bladder for Hiking, Biking, Running, Walking and Climbing
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable shoulder/chest straps. Will fit chest sizes from teenagers/kids with 27" up to adults (men and women) with 50" chest size. The chest straps make sure it doesn't bounce when you move; Whistle buckle for emergency
- Rugged 900 Denier Polyester heavy-duty construction with PVC lining, resistant to tears and abrasion; Hands-free hydration hose with bite valve, gently biting the valve opens up the flow of water
- REPLACEABLE 2.5L BLADDER: Includes a 2.5 Liter BPA free bladder which keeps you hydrated. It also keeps the water fairly cool. And include a wide screw cap so you can add ice cubes for an even cooler drink. Enough to get you through a day of hiking, cycling, running or biking
- Sleek and compact design: 19" x 10" x 1.5" in size and 22 ounces in weight; Two front pockets for carry your wallet, keys, phone, towel, smalltool, perfect for hiking, running, biking, walking
- 60 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with this product, please contact customer service within 60 days, and we will immediately refund your purchase price - no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hydration is vital during any physical activity and it’s especially important when you’re operating outdoor activities. Keep your replenishment source close by with Unigear Tactical Hydration Pack. Featuring multi pockets and MOLLE system, this is one hydration solution that will serve you in the most demanding environments.
This 2.5 liter hydration pack features a low-profile design and a minimal empty pack weight of just 1.3 pounds. Finally, 600-denier rip-stop polyester construction makes for performance that will stand up to the rigors of your job environment every day.
- Air mesh back and shoulder pad allow for airflow, comfort and thermal performance
- Adjustable chest and waist strap with tail holder more convenience for long journeys
- 2.5L BPA free wide mouth bladder, clean the bladder and add ice cube easily
- The top pocket is a single pocket and contains a Velcro patch on the front.
- The bottom pocket contains there mesh pockets to sort your stuff and one clip to put keys.
- Both top and bottom pockets has MOLLE system for attaching other MOLLE gear to the pack.
- The main pocket is designated for the water bladder. It has bladder holder for both wide and small mouth bladder.
- For wide mouth bladder, you can place it in the large hole to keep it from sliding to the bottom
- If you replace it with small mouth bladder, you can slide it into the small hole to fix the bladder
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The chest straps are adjustable but still sit weird. It doesn't make it uncomfortable but just sits asymmetrically.
2. The mouthpiece and the cover are held on by friction alone. Mine kept sliding off a little and while it never fell I was defi Italy concerned it would. The only time it came off fully was while it was trying to open it one handed. I have some steel wire laying around which I used to tie it in place. The piece both have a lip so even just string would probably do the job if you tie it right.
The hose is covered in a material for insulation and damage protection while sporting a very unique mouth piece that has a dust cover. If your tired of tasting your sweat and dust on the mouth piece then this is the one you want. With 1.5 liters of water capacity and a very snug fit we highly recommend this hydration pack for drills, maneuvers, hiking, running, climbing, jumping. Extremely durable.
I read where some said the bladder gave an after taste. I soaked mine overnight with soapy water. No after taste. I read where some say the hose connection leaks; mine appears well made and love the easy on easy off...mine doesn't leak.
I read where some said it was poorly made. Mine appears nicely made.
I do love the storage. I do love the bite cover (I mountain bike and crunching on sand is over rated). I do love the hose lock. With the shoulder, chest and belly straps, mine stayed where I put it. It was comfortable.
The only think I would want to make aware. The description says to fit up to a 50 inch chest. I am a very athletic 44 inch and I have no extra for the chest strap. I don't think mine would fit any larger than me.
Tomorrow I am going on a 24 mile ride on the trails. The 2.5 liters of water carried will make it doable.
So far, great hydration pack. If anything changes I will let you know.
Post script. About a month and several hundred mikes with the pack...including several spills. What I said still stands. I love the bands on the back of the pack, very utilitarian pack. Great storage in the pack and I carry a tire pump and shock pump outboard with the use of the bands.
I did however have a leaking issue where the hose connected to the bladder. I contacted the seller and they promptly sent me a new bladder. I cleaned and installed the new bladder, and I'm not having ZERO leaking issues. The seller was very kind and courteous.
I will update this review once I attend and return from my music festivals. But so far 5/5 stars, would buy again and recommend to friends to buy this.
It has plenty of space for a full sized handgun, spare magazines, knife, phone, energy bars, and anything else you may need.