- Save 20% on 4 in 1 cleaning kits when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Unigear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Hydration Water Bladder （Low Profile - Plug In, 2.5L） when you purchase 1 or more Tactical Hydration Pack Backpacks offered by Unigear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Hydration Water Bladder （Normal Profile - Plug In, 2.5L） when you purchase 1 or more Tactical Hydration Pack Backpacks offered by Unigear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 4 in 1 Hydration Bladder Cleaning Kit when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying hydration pack offered by Unigear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tactical Rip-away EMT Pouch-Black when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Unigear. Enter code BGK3D6DS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tactical Rip-away EMT Pouch-Red when you purchase $1.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by Unigear. Enter code CXJVKZBS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tactical EMT Pouch-Green when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Unigear. Enter code LPEZ73LH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tactical EMT Pouch-Tan when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Unigear. Enter code SYLDCYFL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tactical Hydration Pack Backpack 900D with 2.5L Bladder for Hiking, Biking, Running, Walking and Climbing
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable shoulder/chest straps. Will fit chest sizes from teenagers/kids with 27" up to adults (men and women) with 50" chest size. The chest straps make sure it doesn't bounce when you move; Whistle buckle for emergency
- Rugged 900 Denier Polyester heavy-duty construction with PVC lining, resistant to tears and abrasion; Hands-free hydration hose with bite valve, gently biting the valve opens up the flow of water
- REPLACEABLE 2.5L BLADDER: Includes a 2.5 Liter BPA free bladder which keeps you hydrated. It also keeps the water fairly cool. And include a wide screw cap so you can add ice cubes for an even cooler drink. Enough to get you through a day of hiking, cycling, running or biking
- Sleek and compact design: 19" x 10" x 1.5" in size and 22 ounces in weight; Two front pockets for carry your wallet, keys, phone, towel, smalltool, perfect for hiking, running, biking, walking
- 60 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with this product, please contact customer service within 60 days, and we will immediately refund your purchase price - no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hydration is vital during any physical activity and it’s especially important when you’re operating outdoor activities. Keep your replenishment source close by with Unigear Tactical Hydration Pack. Featuring multi pockets and MOLLE system, this is one hydration solution that will serve you in the most demanding environments.
This 2.5 liter hydration pack features a low-profile design and a minimal empty pack weight of just 1.3 pounds. Finally, 600-denier rip-stop polyester construction makes for performance that will stand up to the rigors of your job environment every day.
- Air mesh back and shoulder pad allow for airflow, comfort and thermal performance
- Adjustable chest and waist strap with tail holder more convenience for long journeys
- 2.5L BPA free wide mouth bladder, clean the bladder and add ice cube easily
- The top pocket is a single pocket and contains a Velcro patch on the front.
- The bottom pocket contains there mesh pockets to sort your stuff and one clip to put keys.
- Both top and bottom pockets has MOLLE system for attaching other MOLLE gear to the pack.
- The main pocket is designated for the water bladder. It has bladder holder for both wide and small mouth bladder.
- For wide mouth bladder, you can place it in the large hole to keep it from sliding to the bottom
- If you replace it with small mouth bladder, you can slide it into the small hole to fix the bladder
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a veteran, I know hydration systems, and I know when a product is made at or close to military-grade specifications. This hits the mark VERY closely. Pros and cons listed below:
-Straps are nice and thick, and there is plenty of padding under the back.
-Each adjustable strap comes with its own velcro or elastic tiedown to eliminate straps hanging down.
-The hydration bladder holds a good amount of water (or whatever you'd like, wink wink), and the pack keeps it at a decent temperature. It also breaks down very easily for cleaning and drying out.
-The drinking tip is protected by a cap - nice touch!
-Pockets have plenty of room, and there are some MOLLE attachment points, although they're a bit superflous.
-There's a waist strap. On a hydration pack. Seriously? The object of a waist strap is to bring the weight bearing higher to the shoulders. If you can't take the weight of a little water in a hydration pack, then you don't need this.
-Straps adjust out barely far enough to fit a husky frame. Yes, I need to diet. No, I don't need the hydration pack to remind me.
The pros greatly outweigh the cons, however. If you want a decent-looking and functioning hydration pack that has enough room to hold more than a few necessary items - and you DON'T want to pay for the Camelbak brand, then this is for you.
Then I noticed the straps felt funny. Look at the picture and see where the ends of the strap sit naturally. Yeah. Brilliant, right? A well-designed backpack has straps that curve away from the chest, but these just go straight down - and wow, that's going to feel great on a hike! Maybe all the guys who gave this great reviews don't mind that, but it's sure not comfortable to me.
I'm returning it and I'll spend more to get something that's built correctly.
The bladder is a good size (and weighty when full) but the HUGE FAIL is the hose and mouth piece... The hose is about 6 inches too long and the "Professional mouth piece" is junk... While biking, to get a drink, it's like trying to remove a metal bottle cap when your teeth, then you need an industrial strength Dyson Vacuum to get the hydration to flow and continue to flow. I was expending more energy to get some water that I was to pedal the bike!! The dust cover bites you when you bite down for a drink, the swivel is a mess, due to the foam insulation on the hose their is only one small place to hook the hose on the strap and finding it while biking at 30mph is a chore, and the dust cover/mouthpiece falls off very easily... Now you might think "Just change out the hose"... Well this hose screws into the bladder unlike every CamelBak I have, that slides over the fitting, so changing the hose out is a no go...
IE Good workable bag, ok bladder, junk hose and mouthpiece... Basically go with a CamelBak
However, upon feeling the heft of the pack; I thought "This thing feels substantial, must have good insulation." So I took a closer look. Come to find out there are quite a number of interesting features.
The stitching is good around the entire pack. I'm very fussy about this as how many times has one section begun to unravel on something you bought?
The bladder is very well insulated and well protected. The interior of the pack is of a waterproof nylon so no leaking through to the exterior.
The pockets have redundant securing clips as well as the zippers. In other words; if the zipper ever fails, the clips would keep your gear secured in the storage area.
The bladder itself has a large opening to accommodate ice cubes of any size. There are clear indicators for proper securing of the locking cap. There is a cover for the bite valve so dirt won't stick to the moist bite valve and chances of bite valve being torn off or damaged is removed. There is a on/off valve in case the bite valve assembly does get torn off. The bite valve assembly is on a 360 degree rotating elbow. It's a bit bulky but I appreciate the security of it.
However, upon taking the pack on it's tryout on a trail run, I immediately noticed that you need to use a strong draw to get acquit water flow. I'm looked at the tubing and noticed that both ends of the tube are secured to the fittings with shrink wrap, nice touch but may be the cause of the hard draw.
I noticed when the tube is removed the fittings don't leak. So if the tube is removed from the bladder the water will remain secured.
The shoulder straps have velcro closures on the ends to secure the excess from adjusting the straps, very nice touch. The waist band also has securing bands.
The padding that rests against your back or battle vest is very comfortable.
The front of the pack has daisey chains top and bottom.
There is a chest strap that keeps the shoulder straps from slipping off.
All in all this is a quality product that feel will serve me well on many fronts. My only gripe is the color match, and a bit of a hard draw. Both of which can be easily overlooked.