- Save 10% on Hydration Water Bladder （Low Profile - Plug In, 2.5L） when you purchase 1 or more Tactical Hydration Pack Backpacks offered by Unigear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Hydration Water Bladder （Normal Profile - Plug In, 2.5L） when you purchase 1 or more Tactical Hydration Pack Backpacks offered by Unigear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Hydration Water Bladder （Normal Profile - Screw on, 2.5L） when you purchase 1 or more Tactical Hydration Pack Backpacks offered by Unigear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 4 in 1 Hydration Bladder Cleaning Kit when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying hydration pack offered by Unigear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Unigear when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code MVPORK5P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Tactical Rip-away EMT Pouch-Tan when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Unigear. Enter code U7VUR3JW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tactical Hydration Pack Backpacks with 2.5L Bladder for Hiking, Biking, Running, Walking and Climbing
|Sale:||$42.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$37.00 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable shoulder/chest straps. Will fit chest sizes from teenagers/kids with 27" up to adults (men and women) with 50" chest size. The chest straps make sure it doesn't bounce when you move; Whistle buckle for emergency
- Rugged 600 Denier Polyester heavy-duty construction with PVC lining, resistant to tears and abrasion; Hands-free hydration hose with bite valve, gently biting the valve opens up the flow of water
- REPLACEABLE 2.5L BLADDER: Includes a 2.5 Liter BPA free bladder which keeps you hydrated. It also keeps the water fairly cool. And include a wide screw cap so you can add ice cubes for an even cooler drink. Enough to get you through a day of hiking, cycling, running or biking
- Sleek and compact design: 19" x 10" x 1.5" in size and 22 ounces in weight; Two front pockets for carry your wallet, keys, phone, towel, smalltool, perfect for hiking, running, biking, walking
- 60 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with this product, please contact customer service within 60 days, and we will immediately refund your purchase price - no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||9.84 x 1.5 x 18.9 inches|
|Item Weight||1.37 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.9 pounds|
Hydration is vital during any physical activity and it’s especially important when you’re operating outdoor activities. Keep your replenishment source close by with Unigear Tactical Hydration Pack. Featuring multi pockets and MOLLE system, this is one hydration solution that will serve you in the most demanding environments.
This 2.5 liter hydration pack features a low-profile design and a minimal empty pack weight of just 1.3 pounds. Finally, 600-denier rip-stop polyester construction makes for performance that will stand up to the rigors of your job environment every day.
- Air mesh back and shoulder pad allow for airflow, comfort and thermal performance
- Adjustable chest and waist strap with tail holder more convenience for long journeys
- 2.5L BPA free wide mouth bladder, clean the bladder and add ice cube easily
- The top pocket is a single pocket and contains a Velcro patch on the front.
- The bottom pocket contains there mesh pockets to sort your stuff and one clip to put keys.
- Both top and bottom pockets has MOLLE system for attaching other MOLLE gear to the pack.
- The main pocket is designated for the water bladder. It has bladder holder for both wide and small mouth bladder.
- For wide mouth bladder, you can place it in the large hole to keep it from sliding to the bottom
- If you replace it with small mouth bladder, you can slide it into the small hole to fix the bladder
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
They fit very well, not feeling any boucing/shaking while I ran. No chaffing of any kind. Love it.
1. When you first open the bladder, take out the little foam shipping protector and follow the rinsing instructions. I did and I have no plastic taste that others have mentioned. Don't ever use it for anything but water.
2. The waist strap-some have complained about its presence. If you look closely at where the straps attach to the lower end of the carrier you'll see little slots at the sides of the lower pad. Just tuck the straps into the slots if you don't want to use them. If you think you'll need to didi mao and don't want it bouncing around, leave them out.
3. Attaching the hose to the bladder: Follow the directions and squeeze the hose tightly, turning until the hose is fully seated. No leaks!
4. Someone bitched about how hard it is to suck the water out. Make sure you have the valve open, and you have to gently bite the rubber part you put in your mouth to allow the water to flow. Works like a champ.
5. Get Some!
I like that the hydration line screws on. This provides a much better fit and makes it easier to put on and off and makes leaks far less likely. I like the flow shut-off valve and quick disconnect below the bite valve. My Camel Bak used to leak at the bite valve quite often. I also appreciate the dust cover over the bite valve. It was easy enough to remove and replace while pedaling along. Since I don't anticipate a lot of backwash with this design, I image that I'll just keep the bag filled in between uses and detach the bite valve assembly for cleaning after each use. Cleaning and drying any hydration bag is a pain and contamination is probably more likely if it is stored empty with pockets that are not completely dry. The cleaning instructions could be a little more in depth. It suggested soda water, but what about plain old dish washing liquid? Not sure if soda water alone can adequately clean. There are a lot of reviews and questions, it is possible other cleaning suggestions are already out there, I just haven't taken the time to go through them all.
I wish the hose was a little longer, I had to bend my head a little while drinking and pedaling - which took my eyes off the trail. I was able to rectify this by not using the hose clip that attaches to one of the vertical straps (it would be nice if the hose clip could be moved to the horizontal chest buckle strap, but it is thinner than the vertical strap so it would fall off. Not using the clip was ok since I was able to rest the bite valve in the loop on the left side of the chest strap. I'm pretty sure that's why it is there and it kept the bite valve secure and accessible while pedaling.
Last note: Great storage for a day trip - enough for what you need - any bigger, I'd probably take along unneeded weight.
Side note: One of my favorite features on this product is that it has a whistle incorporated into the front chest buckle.
I would definitely use this company again. The product was as advertised, the quality of materials were high quality and the service was impressive.
Most recent customer reviews
Tough and we'll made. Versatile design.
Perfect size for day hikes, outdoor or tactical adventures.