Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on July 20, 2014
Bought this for my dad to go hunting in, he loves them and says they kept him toasty warm all season. Warning - smells strongly of plastic/chemicals for the first few days after opening, so if you purchase as a gift, give them some time to "air out" if you can. This was not a downside for my dad as he specifically requested this kind of underarmor as a gift. The smell is just residual from manufacturing.
on February 28, 2015
I got several of these for my brother when he worked in the Ukraine for two years in rough conditions, and in every picture I can see him wearing one under his shirt! He loved them and still has them three years later -- they are tough & the best for cold weather living!
on November 8, 2013
I have used these for playing hockey and riding a motorcycle in cold weather - Misplaced or son may have thought he needed it more, in any case bought another - works great would recommend it especially for those cold rides.
on May 6, 2013
Under Armour delivers as usual. Fit and feel is top quality like I've come to expect from Under Armour. Keeps we warm when I play soccer
on June 11, 2013
I bought X large. I weight 190. Wish I had gone XX lrg. And no... I don't wear double XX's
on August 30, 2013
I'm 6.4 240lbs, with long arms, I own the large of this compression mock, which fits just right, I got a the XL for a roomier fit.
on January 12, 2013
This menswear is light and comfortable yet keeps you warm. Helps to retain body heat. This was presented as a gift that was much appreciated.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.