Tactical Military MOLLE Backpack Bundle with 2.5L Hydration Water Bladder & 3 Molle Bags By MonkeyPaks
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ 2.5 LITER BPA FREE WATER BLADDER INCLUDED - Some of those other packs require you to buy one separately. Now you can sip without stopping, because MonkeyPaks always come fully equipped with the complete water bladder hydration system, so there’s no need to buy anything else. Simply fill the bladder, strap on your pack, and you’re prepared for anything.
- ✔ STOW GEAR FOR YOUR 3-DAY EXCURSION * US Army style backpack has a huge capacity plus a ton of MOLLE webbing for all your gear requirments.
- ✔ 3 MOLLE ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED. Organzie All Your Gear In Different Pouches or Bag
- ✔ MADE FOR THE TOUGHEST OF TERRAINS * Tactical backpack made of 600D strong nylon & heavy duty big teeth zippers with paracord to keep them quiet.
- ✔ ANOTHER HIGH QUALITY MILITARY STYLE BACKPACK FROM MONKEYPAKS *We offer a 100% full love it or return it guarantee, our outstanding customer service is our number one goal.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SUPERIOR QUALITY THAT WILL WITHSTAND THE TOUGHEST ADVENTURES
The only bag you need is the MonkeyPaks™ "Big Monkey" Tactical Military MOLLE Backpack!
The "Big Monkey" US Army style backpack gives you complete control over your gear in one easy-to-carry, ultra durable design.
The modular design includes a removable waist, fanny, or shoulder bag that can also be used by itself with the included belt or shoulder sling.
Stands up to Adventure...
When we created MonkeyPaks, we ran our packs through the toughest of tests....
And we thought of everything.
That's why every single MonkeyPak was created to the highest standards:
- Reinforced seams
- Heavy-duty zippers with paracord pulls
- Modular design
- Expanded space for maximum storage
- Versatile and durable MOLLE webbing
....MonkeyPaks has your back, and will play hard with you every step of the way.
Quality double stitched seams help to prevent rips and tears, making this the only military backpack you'll need for years to come.
The zippers are even constructed with quality heavy duty big teeth that function smoothly, with paracord pulls to allow for whisper quiet operations.
RUGGED, MILITARY STYLE TACTICAL PACK FULLY EQUIPPED FOR HYDRATION
The Monkey Paks hydration system is made to last through all your toughest hikes, runs, adventures, and obstacles. From it’s super tight water reservoir to insightful features such as paracord zipper pulls and MOLLE webbing, you’ll be well suited for any event, game or excursion.It's lightweight & efficient, too...
Because you might need to move fast sometimes, the MonkeyPaks Big Monkey backpack will never weigh you down with extra bulk.
It's perfect for all your small items with its built in organizer and zippered pockets.
Then there are two detachable zippered side pockets that are 5.5 inches by 2.5 inches by 8 inches in size.
GET THE MONKEY ON YOUR BACK
Completing this US Army backpack is the main pack 20"H x 12"W x 8.5"D which has 2 double zippered compartments.
When fully assembled, the pack has plenty of space for 3 days worth of gear, and the MOLLE and PALS attachment points let you expand the storage possibilities even more.
THE ONLY PACK YOU'LL EVER NEED: SUPERIOR QUALITY THAT WILL WITHSTAND THE TOUGHEST ADVENTURES
With the MonkeyPaks™ Large Tactical Backpack, you're prepared to take on all types of weather conditions and terrain.
The Monkey Paks water backpack is constructed of durable 600D nylon. Tough MOLLE webbing offers even more versatility.
The BPA-free bladder and drinking tube is made to last. When you make the decision to "get the Monkey on your back," you can strike out into the wild knowing you're prepared for anything.
Finally - a hydration backpack that won’t let you down when your fun, and maybe life, depend on it.
2.5 Liter, BPA Free Leak-Proof Water Bladder Included
Some of those other packs require you to buy one separately.
Now you can sip without stopping, because MonkeyPaks always come fully equipped with the complete water bladder hydration system, so there’s no need to buy anything else.
Simply fill the bladder, strap on your pack, and you’re prepared for anything.
Ensure you have the perfect military backpack available for every mission, adventure, and unexpected situation.
The only decision you have to make is which color you want.
Get the MonkeyPaks™ "Big Monkey" Tactical Military Backpack and you are sure to be ready for anything!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I normally do day hikes of between 6-10 miles, with the occasional 15 miler, or even a multi-day trip. being able to get all of my gear that is needed and keeping it organized and accessible is critical. I took it out for 2 weekend hikes, totaling about 15 hours of trail and test time.
1.Roomy enough for everything I need for a multi day/weekend backpacking trip
2.Well done stitching and secured zippers with pullcords
3.Functional MOLLE attachment points that alleviated one of the cons below.
4.Multi compartment organization that worked as expected. I mean, having to dump the pack looking for TP in a hurry is not my idea of fun.
5.The included hydration bladder. I mean who doesn't need another one? It was time to replace my old Omega which leaked. I needed this one.
6. Well placed and functional waist belt and chest straps.
7.Functional compression straps for the main compartment. my clothing, food, and Hennessy hammock compressed nicely, keeping my center of gravity intact.
1.Once loaded up with my 3 day list, I had to make multiple adjustments to my loadout due to the lack of a backboard or minimal internal frame. When you're going to be on foot for 8 hours of rough cross country trekking, keeping your load balanced and feeling flat on your back can be a pain. It leads to early onset fatigue. This is easily remedied by adding an insert to the side of the pack that faces the wearer's back (in my case - a spare stiffening panel/insert from my stolen Cambelbak BFM). No, I'm not back in Iraq again, but I do comprehend all too well the need for a stable and comfortable pack.
2. The bottom pouch said "whee" as it swung back and forth driving me to the point of lunacy. That is, it did until I used the molle attachment points higher up to stop it's swinging back and forth during a rest stop. Problem solved with my MOLLE speed clips and relocating it.
All in all, I'm happy with this one after the 2 small mods I made. It's my go-to weekend pack for the foreseeable future. Thanks, Monkey Paks, you've made a repeat customer out of me!
Defiantly a good campout bag that will fit all my usual camp supplies. I can't wait to get out and use it.
So here's the thing... the pack itself worked pretty well, after I fixed a few of the problems that went wrong.
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! (I'll get to that after though)
So the pack itself is decent. It is definitely not an ideal candidate for hunting or serious long term backpacking. However, if you would like a cheap two day hiking pack, this will do the trick (with some minor alternations).
1. the shoulder STRAPS buckle together and the plastic buckles are very poor quality. It was kind of weird bc the right shoulder was the only one that broke (and it did so twice). I ended up just cutting both buckles off and tying the strap through the loop that the other end of the buckle was affixed to. With this change it worked very well. The drawback is that it no longer adjusts, nor does it clip (obviously).
2. The STRAPS that buckle the sides together tore out. BAD STITCHING was the culprit here. Unfortunately there's not much you can do about this unless you know how to sew and can reinforce the straps. The top straps, however, worked very well even with weight added to them (not alot, just a small folding chair for a child).
3. the additional MOLLE packs. This backpack has straps that you can affix additional little packs to. The small packs on the side and the detachable fanny pack strap in front are things that you add on. I LOVE M.O.L.L.E. systems. They are great. However, these have minor issues. the two side packs are attached by velcro, so they can be noisy. Also, they can be a pain in the butt to reattach if they are full and the pack is full. The front pouch has measures in place to prevent it from falling off, but if your movement is sporadic, it will eventually fall off (sooner than you'd probably think.
Solution: Deal with the velcro noise with the side packs. It's bad, but if your planning on stalking something in the woods (hunting animals, not people you freaks!) you are going to scare away all of the game. For the front/ fanny pack, just keep the strap that goes around your waist on it and loop it around your waist. It should stay much better. If you are so inclined, it would make a really good fanny pack. \
4. The zippers are standard zippers. Most people would like this and for most normal pple this should not even be an issue at all. This is VERY nit-picky. BUT the zippers on my MOLLE vest, as well as on serious tactical gear, are mostly fabric. The point of this is so that you don't hear the metal part of the zipper bouncing up and down.
SOLUTION: It comes with a BUNCH of chord that you can use to replace these zippers with. Just cut them off, tie the string through and burn the ends so that it stays that way.
Those are my complaints and how I fixed them.
Strengths/Pros to this bag:
1. IT'S CHEAP!!! It is a bargain pack. Remember that.
2. The customer service is GREAT! The guy who addressed my problems was super helpful. He was as congenial as can be and even gave me 2nd day delivery for the replacement he sent me bc I needed it for a weekend trip. I can't say enough good things about him. I may be making his life more difficult by telling you all this, but he really was great.
3. Hydration Bladder worked VERY well. Comes pretty much ready to go. Just give it a rinsing and you'll be fine.
4. MOLLE packs. It comes with additional MOLLE PACKS!!! If you like tactical packing of equipment, then you probably like MOLLE packs (or similar brands). The actual tactical straps held on very well.
5. Water resistant. enough said. Don't submerge the bag though... or you're an idiot
6. you can store A LOT in this pack.
There is more to say but I have a time restriction. It really isn't as bad as some of the reviews. Just do little fixes and you'll be fine. It did for me for a weekend camping trip and a hike to the top of a mountain this weekend so it can't be that bad.
Thanks for reading my extended review
As a former US Army veteran I have to say this is very close to; if not exceeding Mil-spec, and the workmanship is of the highest quality
I am very please with the backpack and use it every weekend, and will definitely purchase from Monkey paks again!
A+ Review, HIGHLY recommend!