Tactical Triad Professional Gun Cleaning Kit for Firearm Cleaning with Non-Toxic Biodegradable Gun Cleaner and Gun Oil Lubricant Penetrant and Patented Non-Abrasive Scrub Pad (Pristine, Slip Mist, Pure Scrub)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional Gun Cleaning Kit for Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols, Handguns and Firearms Accessories
- World's First Non-Toxic Firearms Cleaning and Lubrication Kit with our Patented Scrub Pad. Dilutes so you get more high quality product for serious shooters who want to save money.
- Dissolves tough carbon deposits and removes copper fouling without etching your gun barrel or firearms components.
- This kit includes (1) 32 oz Quart Bottle of Pristine Cleaning Solution, (2) 2 oz Spray Bottles of Slip Mist Gun Oil Lubricant, (5) Pure Scrub Non-Abrasive Scrubbing Pads, plus possible bonus items like plastic bag(s), cotton swabs, gun cleaning mat, and cryogenic barrel treatment coupon.
- Unlike competitors, ALL components are 100% MADE IN USA.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have used the kit just once so far, and I am pleased aside from a few minor negatives. Here are my initial likes, middle-of-the-road feelings, and dislikes.
- Non-toxic and basically no odor. I have no issues getting this stuff on me...though I still wear gloves.
- The lube seems to work pretty well. Admittedly, I haven't used my firearm since lubing, but racking and dry firing is very smooth.
- Robust, almost all-in-one kit, including cleaner, lube, wiping cloths, cleaning mat, and fine-tip cotton sticks/swabs (a set of gun brushes and barrel brushes, along with a good 'gun rag' would be ideal inclusions. A barrel rod would be icing on the cake).
- The cleaning ability wasn't stellar from what I saw. Soaked my barrel for 5 minutes in the 10-1 solution, then rinsed it with filtered water (as the instructions state). Unlike the claims, this did not dissolve and clean the barrel outright. Most carbon residue was cleaned out with patch sweeps in the barrel (took about 3 patches to get it completely clean). It did remove carbon residue, but didn't act like the miracle dissolving product touted on the website. Did a decent job though.Read more ›
No odor. No vapor. No burnt sinuses, no watery eyes, no headaches.
The best part? I swear it cleans better than any other solvent I have tried on my firearms. The lube is top notch as well. You also get a nice cleaning mat so you don't leave lead and such on the kitchen table. This is now the only cleaner I will use.
I was looking for a biodegradable safe product because I am involved in a lot of firearm related activities from training to competition so anything safe would be great as I am constantly cleaning something.
On the 300below.com website they have this before and after picture of a cleaned AR bolt. They claimed the product worked in 5min. I soaked mine for 15min and it still did not look anything like that bolt in the after picture. This is not a miracle product at least it did not work for me. Maybe I had bad batch since the bottom of my bottle was bulged to the point where it cannot stand on its own. I also had to find something to put the solution in because the enclosed bag is just HUGE for small parts. Like others, the product left this white haze on the parts after cleaning them with filtered water for a long time. I do not believe that the haze will harm the parts, but again, a strike against the product.
Enclosed was some high tech scrubbing pads. Using those pads after the parts soaked, seemed to actually do the trick. The solution alone was NOT enough to clean the parts so no idea why they claim that it will because for me it did not. The high tech scrubbing pads worked great or toothbrush or general brush of some type. In short, plan to use a little elbow grease so cleaning may be safer with this product but NO WAY is it any easier.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cleans well and doesn't really have an odor - something great for a person with some chemical sensitivities. Nice that it has it's own boxPublished 3 months ago by GermanByMarriage
I was won this product off Facebook one year ago from a valentines day promo. I wish I written a review before now, but have had a respectable time to use it all the same. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Brandon
Just got it in the mail. Pretty impressive. I will update once I've used it.. packaging looks awesome tho.Published 6 months ago by amazona
Everything you need (minus the rods & bore brushes) to clean your weapons & apply a coat of oil! Compact storage box is a nice touch, works as advertised & cleans up easily too... Read morePublished 13 months ago by RandyRoddey
I bought this kit because the price was right and because I have significant prior favorable experience with 300 Below Inc., the marketer of the kit. Read morePublished 22 months ago by John F. Lyman
Not bad, good over all, looked and sounded better in amazon pic and descriptionPublished 23 months ago by Jo's Dad
I really like the kit. It needs to soak for heavy duty residue. Caution: the bottle doesn't seal well. I lost about half a bottle by leaning in the box on its side.Published on June 12, 2014 by KH