UZI Tactical Pen UZI-TACPEN2-BK Aircraft Aluminum Self Defense Tactical multi-tool Survival Defender Tool + Glassbreaker + Real Ballpoint Pen Miltary & Police EDC -Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.51. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Uzi Tactical Glass Breaker Pens are refillable with standard and fisher space pen refills. They come standard as a real ballpoint pen with an ultra-durable carbide glass breaker tip
- Our tactical glass breaker pen provides a smooth writing experience, with a ballpoint tip on one end and a carbide tip glass breaker on the other end this ballpoint pen becomes a tactical and strategic tool in-case of emergency or self-defense.
- our pen is a real ballpoint tactical pen, that fits perfect in a briefcase, teachers desk, office. Great for creative writers and business executives. this carbide tip glass breaker tactical pen is easy to use in case of emergency
- We believe in our Uzi Tactical Glass Breaker Pens, that's why Uzi Tactical Gear Stands behind our Uzi Tactical Glass breaker Pens. We take pride in the fact that our Uzi Tactical Pens are trusted by the Police, Military and Special forces.
- Our Uzi Tactical Pen is compatible with Standard and Fischer space pen refills as well as space pen refills.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
UZI combines advanced technical concepts with innovative designs to produce products used and trusted by the Army, Secret Service and Special Forces. Since its launch in the 1950s, UZI has become one of the world's most famous firearm brands and a 20th century icon.
UZI UZI-TACPEN2-BK Defender Aircraft Aluminum Tactical Pen with Glass Breaker
The UZI-TACPEN2-BK Defender Tactical Pen is made of aircraft grade aluminum and features an ultra durable carbide tip glass breaker for emergency situations. If you're trapped or if you need to get someone out of a vehicle, use the end of the pen as a glass breaker to easily escape.
The pen can also be used to write with and is compatible with standard pen refills. Use the pocket clip to keep the tactical pen by your side at all times. Tried and tested, UZI Tactical Pens are both stylish and able to withstand any conditions.
- Made of aircraft grade aluminum
- Features a glass breaker to escape from emergency situations
- Comes in a black finish and includes a pocket clip
- Weighs 1.5 ounces for lightweight carry
The UZI UZI-TACPEN2-BK Aircraft Aluminum Defender Tactical Pen is made of heavy duty, lightweight aircraft aluminum. The pen features an ultra durable carbide tip glassbreaker located on the end of the pen. Compatible with standard and Fischer Space Pen refills. Comes in black. Tried and tested, UZI Tactical Pens are both stylish and able to withstand a beating. CampCo is an established wholesale stocking master distributor. 2015 marks our 25th year of service to retailers all over the world. We are the official worldwide licensee for Smith & Wesson Watches and Pepper Spray, Humvee-gear, and UZI products. Our friendly and courteous staff are ready and willing to answer any of your questions. We pride ourselves in having the latest and most innovative products in the industry.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said. It is a cool looking pen, but as other reviewers have pointed out, the non-writing end (glass-breaker) is almost too sharp. I'll be keeping this on my lanyard, so I don't think it'll be an issue. My wife is concerned about keeping it in her purse though as she's afraid she'll scratch herself trying to get it out of her purse, or it might damage other items in her purse.
Some buyers complained about needing to rotate the tip 3-4 revolutions to expose or retract the pen tip. Again, by nature, this is a rugged instrument. It's totally appropriate for what it is.
I like the clip... it's beefy, and will not allow the pen to fall off without deliberate effort. Personally, I wouldn't put it in a shirt pocket in the office. But hey, that's me.