Consider these available items
Tacx Flux 2 Smart Trainer Black, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The FLUX 2 Smart is equipped with a stronger resistance unit and a heavier flywheel to increase the maximum resistance to 2000 Watts.By positioning the additional weight of the flywheel strategically, the FLUX 2 Smart gained a higher mass inertia. This improves the ride feel significantly and makes every pedal stroke very smooth.
- By supplying the FLUX 2 Smart with extra axle adapters, the axle compatibility significantly increased. The FLUX 2 Smart is compatible with 142x12mm and 148x12mm, straight out of the box. Just like the internal structure, also the exterior of the FLUX 2 Smart has been redesigned completely. By creating more space for the derailleur cage, it is also compatible with long cage derailleurs.
- The internal mechanics of the FLUX 2 are redesigned to improve the ride feel and the power measurement. A reliable, accurate and consistent power measurement is key to keep track of your performance and progress. This is exactly what the FLUX 2 Smart is designed for, measuring your power accurately within a 2.5% range.
- Intuitive LED’s on the side of the FLUX 2 Smart show when the trainer is powered and connected to a device over ANT+ or Bluetooth. The smart electronics of the FLUX 2 Smart allow you to train stand alone, without any software connections. The resistance follows a progressive power curve, in accordance with cycling on a flat road. Speeding up means an increase of resistance.
- With the Tacx Utility app you can easily update the firmware of the FLUX 2 Smart to the latest version, so you can always make use of the latest improvements and features. You’ll get notified when an update is available.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tacx Flux 2 Smart Trainer::The best just got better. The Tacx FLUX 2 Smart Trainer is an improved version of the iconic FLUX Smart trainer. With a maximum incline of 16%, increased max resistance and improved ride feel, the FLUX 2 Smart has everything you need. You’ll stay fully connected to your favorite apps via wireless ANT+ (FE-C) and Bluetooth as you churn through your workout. Highly functional, capable and intuitive, the FLUX 2 Smart trainer is fully interactive. Smooth and efficient, you’ll beat your personal best in no time. Tacx designs indoor trainers for cyclists looking for an outdoor experience when they can’t hit the road.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When the Tacx Flux S 2 was offered I decided to take the leap. The most important criteria for me was a quiet ride and the film feature that provides that virtual ride through the European country side of Tuscany or cities like Rome, Florence and Paris. Tacx offers decent customer service along with technical support.
I would advise folks to get the proper cassette from a local bike shop and have them install it and get your bike tuned up at the same time.
Definitely not at a “brand new” state.
Has tons of scratch and wears on both the main product itself and the package.
But it still functions alright for now it does the job. Not 100% sure if this performance will last longer.