Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Tacx Flux Trainer (with 11-Speed 11-28T Cassette)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes Shimano or SRAM 11-Speed 11-28T Cassette
- Does Not Include Bicycle
- Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Output: Speed, cadence and power
- Read out on: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watch, computer with ANT+ antenna
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Tacx T2900 Flux Smart Trainer With 11 Speed 11-28 Shimano or Sram Cassette Cassette is included!!! Killer Deal!!!
The FLUX is a compact and realistic interactive direct drive and is maintenance-free. The swift response of the Smart electronics and the 7kg flywheel transmit the slightest fluctuations in resistance directly and accurately to your legs. Tacx Smart trainers use the Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ FE-C protocol for communication which allows them to be controlled by third-party software. The software receives the speed, cadence and power from the trainer and controls the brake. Click on more information for an explanation of the compatibility and functions of each software package. Features & specifications FEATURES Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake Magnets: 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets Transmission: None Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt Power indicator (Wattage): None Connection indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs Firmware upgradable: Yes Supplied with: Quick release for racing bikes and mountain bikes (5 mm) Suitable bikes: Width of rear fork: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm. Adapters for other widths available , Not suitable for a long cage rear derailleur Suitable cassettes: various Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo cassettes SPECIFICATIONS Max. power (40 km/h) : 1500 Watt Max. slope: 10% Simulation of descent :No Max. torque: 22.1Nm Max. brake force: 65 N Flywheel: Actual, 7 kg Flywheel effect: 22.8kg Calibration: Spin down Footprint (lxw): 670x650mm (26.4x25.6 in) Height: 465 mm (18.3 in) Dimensions when folded: Not foldable Weight: 16 kg (35.3 lbs) Article number: T2900 DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open Control by: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ FE-C bike computers and stand-alone Connect to computer via ANT+ antenna Output: Speed, cadence and power Read out on: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watch, computer with ANT+
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|