Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 424 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 743 reviews
on January 30, 2013
Didn't perform as expected or advertised. It also has a smell that I was unaware of.that made me want to not use it
55 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2013
I didn't realize that it takes 3-8 weeks and applying 4 times a day to get rid of tags.??? Who has that kind of time to do this 4 times a day?
on February 19, 2017
works but takes time
on January 14, 2014
For the price I paid for this stuff was useless. To me this product is just a scam to get your money. I have almost a full bottle and it does not work. Do not buy it.
on May 24, 2013
My emotions have nothing to do with this product, but I chose "hate it" because that was the only choice provided in the critique. It just doesn't work...and it stinks to high heaven...so whats the point!!! Don't make the mistake I did!
on April 24, 2017
I have used this product before and it works well.
on July 21, 2014
This product is pretty good. You are supposed to apply it 3 times a day. It does work on skin tags if used as directed. It does not work on moles and is not advertised to on moles either.
on June 1, 2016
I originally bought this product as a way to get rid of a few skin tags. My disclaimer up front is I am not a doctor and you should proceed at your own risk. What I provide is my experience with this product with my wife and son.

This product did nothing for my skin tags and I ended up going to my dermatologist for removal.

Here is what this product did do for my wife and son; it removed stubborn warts on my wife's feet and a stubborn wart on my sons finger. One Day My WIFE WAS FRUSTRATED And DECIDED To Try this tag away on her feet. For years she tried every thing including duct tape and other remedies.

Within a few weeks every single wart was gone as if it had never happened. Then my son tried it on his finger and within 2 weeks it was gone as well. Now I do not know why it works to remove warts but does nothing for tags but my wife swears it is a miracle cure for warts. My son has never been happier.
on January 24, 2017
Used this for years. Good product
on June 4, 2017
The smell is gross... it doesnt work unless you apply it several times a day for 3 to 4 weeks!! slow process