Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 218 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 233 reviews
I purchased the blue version of this doll for my grandson when he was a baby. When he was recently at my house and was inspecting his new little sister's stash of toys, he wanted to know why she didn't have a pink baby like his Blue Baby (his name for his doll.) I was thrilled to find that Taggies made a pink version of the doll and I immediately bought it so they could both have their own dolls.

The baby doll is small and light enough for a seven month old to easily hold and play with (i.e., stick it in her mouth to chew on.) While she is too young to have it in the crib with her, from my experience with my grandson's version, it is a nice cuddly doll to have at nap time once a child is old enough to safely have a toy to sleep with.

The tags are of great interest to our little one. She picks the doll up by the tags and turns it this way and that using the various tags. While with other toys, the tag is there for information purposes (and yet still becomes one of the most interesting parts of the toy), in this case, the tags are there to capture the interest and are an integral part of the toy.

To top all of that off, I have easily been able to wash the doll for sanitation purposes. I am very pleased with both this doll and the first one I purchased as well. Considering that my grandson has had his for almost three years and still snuggles with it says a lot for the longevity of the toy purchase.
VINE VOICEon February 22, 2015
I purchased this for my baby granddaughter and gave it to her at the hospital when she was born as a "first doll" from Grandma and Grandpa. Very soft and small for her little hands to hold onto when she is a little bit older.
on May 8, 2015
Back in my day, I remember cutting off ALL THE TAGS, now we find out babies love tags!đź’• the doll has lots of great tags and makes a wonderful FIRST BABY FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER.
Can't wait until she's born to discover it!🎀
on December 26, 2015
This is a prefect first doll. I read reviews and people said this doll is small. I think it's the perfect size for my 6 month old daughter. It's not overly stuffed which makes it easy for her to get a good grip. I pre washed this doll before giving it to her and it held up great in the washer. This doll is a great addition to our taggie collection.
on January 1, 2015
Although it was a little smaller than I was expecting, it does look exactly like the picture. I had previously bought a taggies blanket for my niece, and she loves it. Now that she is a little older I thought the doll would be a perfect toy. It's very soft and has several taggies. Although, I would have liked to have seen taggies a little lower on the bottom- they are exclusively on the head and middle.
on January 9, 2016
I bought this doll as a Christmas present for my 9 month old niece. She loves playing with tags, so this was an obvious winner in my eyes. Sunny LOVES this toy! The only thing that I was a little disappointed with was the size. It's much smaller than I anticipated, but a 9 month old doesn't need a large doll, so we were satisfied with the purchase.
on August 1, 2016
This is Dave's wife. I purchased this for my daughter who is 4 months. It combines two of her favorite things faces and tags!, she was so excited she was squealing while playing with it for the first time. I love this doll it is perfect for little ones.
on September 2, 2017
Very sweet-faced baby doll for a new baby. Its uses will increase from a hug toy, to a soothing toy, as baby grows. The size is perfect for very little ones and the taggies are perfect for rubbing through fingers, as baby grows and learns to self-soothe.
on January 18, 2013
I thought this was really cute and figured my granddaughter would love it, as she's always pulling and playing with tags and zipper pulls on others clothing. Unfortunately, I haven't seen her pick it up and play with it yet. It probably is just so mixed in with the other toys, she doesn't notice it on a daily bases. I gave it 5 stars because it IS adorable and I know that any baby will love it if it's just put in their hands....which I plan to do the next time I watch her! Yes, I would recommend this.
on June 16, 2017
I gave this as a gift for a new baby girl. The doll is soft and small enough for a very young child to hold. The mother of the baby was thrilled with the tags because as a little girl herself, she loved the tags. Quite the hit!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.