- Series: Asme Press Series on International Advances in Design Productivity
- Hardcover: 136 pages
- Publisher: ASME Press (American Society of Mechanical Engineers); Amer Society of Mechanical edition (August 1, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0791800288
- ISBN-13: 978-0791800287
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,062,881 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Taguchi on Robust Technology Development: Bringing Quality Engineering Upstream (Asme Press Series on International Advances in Design Productivity) Amer Society of Mechanical Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is not good for learning. The examples shown may be difficult to follow for a beginner. I suggest to read real case studies from the US, from Europe or from Japan in parallel.