- Paperback: 122 pages
- Publisher: Paul Crompton Ltd.; 2nd edition (March 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1874250405
- ISBN-13: 978-1874250401
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,281,885 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tai Chi for Two: The Practice of Push Hands Paperback – March, 1995
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
That said, Paul's discussion of tuishou is very good, and reveals him to be both knowledgable in taiji tuishou and a mature individual. He doesn't especially blow his own horn, and also makes a point stressing the fact that tuishou is primarily a learning tool meant to develop one's taiji fighting ability and not a vehicle for competition in and of itself. To get hung up on tuishou is like Earnest Hemingway getting hung up on calligraphy and never writing a single story.
This is clearly one of the better taiji tuishou books out there. Hopefully one day they'll supplement the pictures.