Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
Magic Skirt Tailored Bedskirt, Never Lift Your Mattress, Classic 14" drop length, Pleated Styling, Twin, Black
|Price:||$10.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NEW BEDSKIRT BREAK-THROUGH! - Goes on fast and easy, without having to lift a heavy mattress.
- QUALITY MATERIALS - Sewn with 100% microfiber polyester fabric for smooth, colorfast draping
- EXPERTLY TAILORED - Queen size bed skirt measures 60" x 80" with 14" drop length. Sturdy colorband strips and mitered corners hold bedskirt in place so it won't shift around or sag over time. Corners are pre-split to accommodate footboards or 4-poster bed.
- ELEGANT STYLING - Tailored design features 5 box pleats on sides of bedskirt for a clean, contemporary look.
- TRADITIONAL 14" DROP LENGTH - Completely hides boxspring, bed frame and bed legs and creates generous storage space under bed.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Magic Skirt Tailored Bedskirt, Never Lift Your Mattress, Classic 14" drop length, Pleated Styling, Twin, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Utopia Deals||Amazon.com|
|Item Package Weight||0.02 pounds||0.8 pounds||0.95 pounds||1.4 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Its more difficult than a regular bedskirt to use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This thing is awesome! You don't have to move the mattress or box spring. I bought it for my guest bedroom to cover the metal bed frame and it did so perfectly.Published 3 hours ago by Amazon Customer
came as described, but is hard to set up. Take 15-20 minutes for install plus lifting the mattressPublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
So easy to put on! I had purchased at white one prior to this that was too see-through, but this navy blue one works great!Published 7 days ago by Allison Taffe
It wouldn't stay in place when I made the bed even though I pinned it in a few spots. I've had elasticized ones that worked better than that.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
This skirt is ok. It does stick under the bed mattress well. I have to tuck it every day when making the bed.Published 8 days ago by Alvin Gary
Fits as expected and serves the purpose I wanted it for. I ordered the navy blue color and it matches my multicolored print duvet. Read morePublished 10 days ago by RJP