Tailwater Outfitters Toccoa Fly Rod: High Performance 4 piece, Fast Action IM8 Graphite With Rod Tube.
|Price:||$64.95 - $74.95|
- Fast action, IM8 Graphite for durability, accuracy and performance
- Travel friendly, four piece, with alignment dots for fast setup
- Ceramic stripping guides, chrome snake guides for smooth gliding fly lines
- Machined aluminum reel seat with double lock rings for sturdy reel attachment
- Half well cork handle helps casting accuracy, avoids fatigue. Four compartment rod tube included.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is positively one of the best rods you can buy for the price. There's rarely a need to spend hundreds of dollars or more on a fly rod, and this rod will prove that to you.
- This is a 4 piece, travel ready rod
- It's fast action for longer casts, handling windy conditions, and has backbone for determined fish.
- Made from IM8 graphite (carbon fiber). It's designed for maximum sensitivity and durability. So you can focus on presentations and fighting fish, not breaking your rod.
- Your rod will be protected in a four compartment cordura rod tube. Each rod section has its own cozy compartment to feel safe in.
- The rod tube includes an adjustable shoulder strap for worry free bushwhacking and long approaches. Sling it over your shoulder and go.
- Assembles easily via alignment dots, which help get the sections lined up right the first time.
- Stylish dark gray color: looks great, and is a natural color to help avoid spooking fish with overly flashy or distracting colors, thread, etc.
- Half well, high quality cork handle. Comfortable and avoids fatigue for casting-heavy days.
This rod is intended to meet you where you're at: a great first rod to enjoy for years, or a solid choice your go-to streams for the more experienced fly fisher. If you ever get the chance, we encourage you to stack it up against rods that cost two or three times more.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?