Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

86%
14%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$10.49

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on May 26, 2012
I was looking for the music from Taizé without words to accompany my congregation for our prayer around the cross. My congregation is a Spanish speaking community and as I have yet to find all the Taizé songs on a CD in Spanish this allowed me to provide accompaniment with the words on a separate hymn folder.
on March 20, 2013
I love praying with the music of Taizé, and these instrumental only recordings afford me the opportunity to pray on my own, in a non-obtrusive manner. I am familiar enough with the songs that I can put this on and either sing with it, or let the music work it's meditative magic on its own.
on March 14, 2013
I am glad that I bought it. I use it a lot. It is a good way to transition into and prepare myself and others for Taize prayer. i use it at home, but also when we gather for Taize prayer with group.
on July 26, 2013
A most relaxing and effective meditative album. If you want background music to drift into another place, this is it for you.
on January 2, 2015
peaceful, though a bit repetitive in the instrumental versions of these songs.
on August 30, 2016
Great for contemplative gatherings.
on December 18, 2014