2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins on date of purchase and covers mechanical/electrical breakdowns not covered by the manufacturer.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Takara Sugiyama Flat Bar Fixie Bike
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Product Type: Bicycle
- Item Package Dimensions: 134 L X 76 W X 18 H (Cm)
- Country Of Origin: China
- Item Package Weight: 16.265 kgs
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Takara Sugiyama is all about keeping things simple and getting it done without breaking the bank. At the heart of the Sugiyama you’ll find a strong hand crafted steel frame with horizontal dropouts that can handle the abuse of the big city. City riders told us that they didn’t need derailleurs so we listened and outfitted the Sugiyama with a flip flop hub so you can run it as a fixed gear or in standard freewheel single speed mode without having to worry about adjustments to temperamental components. The 32 hole alloy wheels roll on loud Kenda 700 x 32 tires that are capable of withstanding less than perfect roads. Front and rear alloy side pull brakes round out this spectacular spec.
The Takara Sugiyama flat-bar fixie bike keeps things simple and gets it done without breaking the bank. At the heart of the Sugiyama is a strong handcrafted steel frame with horizontal dropouts, helping the bike hold up to the abuse of the big city. Because urban riders don't need derailleurs, Kent outfitted the Sugiyama with a flip-flop hub, so riders can run it as a fixed gear or in standard freewheel single-speed mode without having to worry about adjustments to temperamental components. And thanks to the 32-hole alloy wheels and loud 700 x 32 tires, the Takara Sugiyama is capable of withstanding less-than-perfect roads. The bike also includes front and rear alloy side pull brakes.