- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Take Action! Revise Later: A Simple Guide to Success in Business Paperback – October 10, 2010
Enhance your purchase
- You're ready to get out of your own way and finally finish what you start;
- You're eager to achieve bigger results in your business without working ten times as hard or trading time for dollars;
- You're passionate about helping people profitably, but not sure what to do next;
- You're overwhelmed by all the choices and possibilities with your business, and you want a clear guide to making more profitable decisions;
- You're a pretty big deal in the offline world, but all thumbs when it comes to online marketing;
- You're going insane with marketing expenses and want free and affordable ways to get more clients and customers;
- You're bored of mediocrity and ready for new challenges;
- You're thinking of someone close to you who fits any of the above descriptions. (They'll thank you forever for getting them this book!)
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Special offers and product promotions
About the Author
Now a full-time business coach, speaker, and internet marketing consultant, Bob has published over a dozen online training courses, including the Teleseminar Formula, Discover Social Networking, and Discover Autoresponders. His IMSuccessLibrary.com is the go-to resource for learning internet marketing strategies and tools.
Prior to his success in business, Bob was an award-winning educator. For ten years, Bob taught freshmen world history and US history, as well as world religions to seniors at a public high school in Maryland. He began teaching at the school in 1997 after graduating from Florida State University with a B.A. in Social Science Education and History. He received his Master of Liberal Arts degree from Johns Hopkins University in 2006.
At the high school, Bob coached the academic team, which won the Baltimore regional championship on the It's Academic Television show in 1998 and 2006. He also coached the boys and girls tennis teams in 2007.
Bob is the President of Shylar's Quest, LLC, which began in 1999 as website design company. But his true success in business came after 2006, when he became "Bob The Teacher" and began teaching professionals and entrepreneurs around the world how to use specific internet marketing tools in their business.
Bob lives in Bloomington, North Carolina. With the help of his business, Bob enjoys more tennis, golf, and cruise vacations to the Caribbean and Europe.
- Publisher : Shylar Publications; 1st edition (October 10, 2010)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 170 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0982985134
- ISBN-13 : 978-0982985137
- Item Weight : 7.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.36 x 8.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,352,433 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Others might find his chapter "Funding Your Business Through Rapid Cash" helpful as well -- where Bob The Teacher presents a quick and easy idea that will help you make a few bucks without more than a couple hours' work if you need it. But don't get the wrong idea, by no means is Bob The Teacher a "get rich quick" huckster. His time-tested suggestions may be just what you need to get moving in the right direction.
The overall message of the book itself is inspiring. In fact, now it's time for YOU to Take Action and buy this book.