Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 26, 2017
AWESOME ALBUM. I also purchased the Vinyl also.
on August 9, 2017
Love it!
on June 4, 2017
I still primarily listen to this album!
on November 15, 2017
Not A Huge fan of Drake, but this albums nice
on August 5, 2017
Daughter wants all cd's of Kevin Gates. Love Love it
on January 13, 2017
everything about my vinyls were so great until I put it on my record player, one of my favorite songs, shot for me skips!!! I was being very delicate with taking it out the cover so I'm a little drawn back by that other than that it's wonderful!!!
on April 26, 2012
I haven't been a huge fan of Drake. Out of the songs that I had listened to on the radio, I just thought he was OK. Maybe another one hit wonder. I did like his song "Successful" from his mixtape but that was about it.

I had seen some good reviews on this album though and when I saw the $5 download on Amazon, I got it. I love all the slow, easy listening songs on this album, way better than what's on the radio. I can't pinpoint what exactly about his rapping style that I like but I guess its just smooth and sleek. I also looked up the wikipedia page for the album, so many producers worked on this album and it shows. This is one of the best rap albums of the year, or at least best produced, almost, just almost like a Kanye West album. I feel like I can relate to a lot of what his songs are about.

* Note: The Motto didn't come on the download, so I might just have to download it at an extra cost

Best songs:
- The Ride, I like how he goes in and out of first person / third person. You don't know if he's talking about himself or someone else (at first). I feel that he did this to better explain what he's going through by looking at his life from the outside

- Lord Knows, Rick Ross really makes this a stand out song. It almost sounds like a Kanye song with the choir background singing. I can't get enough of this song. One of the best produced songs on the album.

- Hyfr, Everyone's heard this song. Its just a good party song, when you just want have a good time. The chorus will stay in your head for an entire week Hell Yeah, Hell Yeah Hell Yeah, Effin Right...
on October 30, 2017
good album fast delivery
on May 11, 2014
I love this Album. This album will remain a classic even amdist Drake's new material. (Not quite sure why the physical copy is the clean version, but the digital version isn't).
on September 19, 2015
Absolutely love this album..so much so that this is my second time purchasing it... First the cd now digital. He has such a variety of emotions from start to finish. It's almost like he's telling a story
2 helpful votes