Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,292 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,403 reviews
on August 26, 2017
I love this movie...a couple years ago I watched this movie on Netflix and loved it. Today I decided to try it again on Amazon and still loved it. This movie has great sweetness to it coupled with adventure, something new in life...Sam Jaeger did fantastic job in writing, directing , and playing the main character; Amber Jaeger is just beautiful in this movie, and the chemistry between them is just incredible (I understand that Sam and Amber are a married couple in real lifer, but we all know that not very often you find married couples with great chemistry with one another). The cinematography of movie is awesome as well.
on May 21, 2016
I enjoyed the movie while I watched it, and I enjoyed the ending immensely, but I was left afterward feeling that the jump between the characters' relationship at the beginning of the movie to the end of the movie didn't develop smoothly enough. In other words, I didn't see a logical progression throughout the movie from indifferent (or at times, in a classicly New York way, antagonistic) to liking each other to potentially loving each other. The scenes that were designed to be critical points where the character's feelings "came around" or deepened didn't adequately convey that. The acting is fine, and the writing is okay, but I think it was the writing that really held the movie back. Just a little more refinement at a few critical points in the movie could've made this a rom-com classic - and for that, it gets four stars and is worth a watch if you're scrolling for something you haven't seen before and nothing jumps out at you.
on April 19, 2017
This movie is awesome. There's a lot to learn from this flick. One never knows when they may need to take a cab Out of Town. Always good to have cash or cards for Emergency.
To me it was serious in the beginning until he took the pastries from the hotel (LOL); had to pause and put cold water on my face LOL so much; was funny then she came up with an idea which was good for both.
Great Movie Flick; wouldn't mind seeing it again.
These two are really characters (as well as actors) !!
on August 12, 2017
Great movie!!! what a journey!!! we all forget that life is all about embracing change, we always try to get ahead and force the natural laws of finding your path to life and existence. Most people in the world are unhappy, I say 90% can't even say to them selfs!! man !! I am super happy about my life. Find your path!!!go travel to your next door neighbor!! you might find that the old guy next door might have a surprise for you!!

go to Colorado and climb some rocks!! or go to the nearest park a have a nice walk!!!
on April 26, 2017
It's nice to watch our own imperfections play before us onscreen, and still appreciate that we are all still trying to accept ourselves, and find someone else who likes us just the way we are. Like Clair, I like quietude and honesty, and like Tom, I know what I like right away, even if it doesn't always make sense. A nice pairing that excels in intuitiveness, and which communicates with viewers far more than with just words. The dialogue is nice and well chosen, as are the actors, settings, soundtrack, pacing and plot. Very much worth seeing, as it leaves one thinking, wondering, hoping, and wishing....
on September 5, 2015
My wife & I found this to be a surprisingly good movie, not spectacular but good. It's worth watching. Nothing really to do with the movie but the main actress reminds me of Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Lopez as far as looks in my opinion. She even sounds a little like Sandra Bullock and her acting is just as good. Both the husband & wife are very good actors for being relatively unknown in my opinion.
on February 28, 2016
Came across like a film student's class project; low budget, story we've all seen a thousand times, guy/girl meet via a road trip, initially hate each other, etc., that said, I enjoyed it. This baseline story format keeps getting reused because the formula works when done with some competence which was here. I watched this in the middle of the night and free with Amazon Prime and it hit the spot. I cared about the two principle characters. Light and breezy. Not a great movie, but in the right set of circumstances, it plays just fine.
on December 28, 2015
Two strangers are thrown together on a long taxi-ride across America. Although this movie is earnest and sincere, and worthy of your viewing consideration, it is a bit formulaic and predictable. The basic plot is this [no spoilers]: a NYC businesswoman surprises her husband in an apparently compromising situation with another woman, so she hails a Yellow Cab and decides--more or less on a whim--to have the cabbie drive her to California to see her father who is recovering from a heart attack. Along the way the cabbie and his passenger confront their lives, learn about each other, and reveal their shortcomings. This 90-minute low-budget movie's ambition exceeds its grasp. I'd give it 3 and 1/2 stars if I could--somewhere between "Okay" and "Like".
on December 22, 2015
Honestly, a great movie. Most of the reviewers that rated it one star didn't give it a chance. They just gave up between the five and ten minute mark, and you can't really judge a movie you watched for five minutes. It's not really a fast paced movie with tons of jokes and what passes for witty dialog. It's smart, and the plot really draws you in. It's beautifully shot, and even though the premise was a bit absurd it worked somehow. It isn't overly pretentious and esoteric; it's straightforward. It's much more worthwhile than half the s***ty movies I'm usually stuck watching, due to a sad lack of wifi and the fact that I had the DVD laying around for ten years, some of which even being stoned out of your mind can't help (looking at you, American Pie Beta House).
on June 10, 2015
Disappointing. Acting by everyone except the lead actor was a bit stiff. None of the characters seemed very likable.