- File Size: 1105 KB
- Print Length: 237 pages
- Publisher: Loveswept (September 1, 2015)
- Publication Date: September 1, 2015
- Sold by: Random House LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00TNDLRZ2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #215,735 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
It Takes a Thief (Hagan Book 10) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
"Now, that's the pot calling the kettle black."
FINAL DECISION: A good contribution to the series, this book begins the final storyline of the series. Dane is the highlight of the book. He makes a great hero and his true identity and mission is twisty and surprising.
THE STORY: Jennifer Chantry is caught with a stolen bracelet in a place she shouldn't be by a man who pulls her immediately into a kiss. What she ends up realizing is that Dane Prescott used her to hide his own thievery. Dane is a professional gambler, sometimes thief and sometimes information broker. Jennifer doesn't want to be attracted to him (although she is) because her own father gambled away the family home. Dane doesn't need the complication of falling in love right now, but he is helpless before the sweet spitfire Jenny.
OPINION: I love this book. Each of the books in this series is a bit over the top. I do love the twist that is reveal in this series regarding what and who Dane actually is. Dane and Jenny have such a sweet relationship that I love seeing them together. They are not as dramatic as some of the previous couples in the series, but there is some drama regarding Dane's gambling. This is one of the books where the storyline is somewhat better than the romance, but the romance works here as well. Jenny is somewhat less developed than Dane as a character, but they have a nice connection that centers the book. This book is better as part of the series. I enjoy the overlapping storyline so much that the romance just adds to the book rather than being the central motivating factor of why I read it.
WORTH MENTIONING: This book begins the final storyline of the series.
CONNECTED BOOKS: IT TAKES A THIEF is the ninth book in the Hagen series. This book can be read as a standalone but is much better read as part of the series. It is closely connected with the following book ACES HIGH.
STAR RATING: I give this book 4.25 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense