Customer Reviews: Taking Back Sunday
Amazon Vehicles Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits STEM Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Lady Gaga Shop Cycling on Amazon

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on September 2, 2011
I love TBS. In fact, I have seen them in concert countless times and used to play songs from Tell All Your Friends on my college radio station. I felt that New Again was awesome and listened to it a ton in the last year. So this album was highly anticipated. However, it fell way short of my expectations. I felt that they just came up with a few new lyrics for songs that have been successful in the past. You'd think this would be good because I like their other music. However, this self titled album wasn't new or edgy or different, and therefore, hasn't excited me much. There are good songs, but overall, I painfully give this album only three stars. I still love TBS, but this just didn't do it for me.
on July 10, 2015
Sound starts changing for the worse in this album
on June 28, 2011
I'm a little disappointed in this. I really bought it for the price and the fact that the original lineup is back. That being said it's really not that catchy. Maybe I will change my mind in a few days. I still have to listen to the whole album. I may change my review. We shall see. UPDATE I thought the original band had Fred. He is the man and the only reason this band was great. The only two really catchy albums are A Decade Under The Influence and Louder Now which he was on. Seriously. New Again and this album are average at best. Why did I buy this?