Taking Flight! is packed with life-changing insights about you and everyone you know. You'll never look at people quite the same way again.
- Marshall Goldsmith, author of MOJO and What Got You Here Won't Get You There
Taking Flight! is destined to become the definitive work on the DISC styles.
- Salvatore LoDico, Vice President, Human Resources, Agusta Aerospace Corporation
As powerful as Taking Flight! is for developing talent within companies, perhaps its greatest contribution will be to launch the DISC styles into mainstream culture.
- Markku Kauppinen, President & CEO, Extended DISC North America, Inc.
Taking Flight! is fun to read, but make no mistake, the lessons here are both practical and far reaching. This book is a real eye-opener.
- Jon Housman, President, Digital Journalism, News Corporation
From the Back Cover
--Marshall Goldsmith, Author of What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
Taking Flight! reveals profound hidden patterns of human behavioral style, offers a blueprint for deeper self-awareness, helps you maximize your own personal strengths, and shows how to connect with and influence others more powerfully than ever before.
Team performance and personality style experts Merrick Rosenberg and Daniel Silvert introduce the proven DISC model of human behavior and show how it can make you more effective as a leader, team member, teacher, salesperson, and in all your personal relationships.
Other books on DISC are dry and academic… not this one! Rosenberg and Silvert present DISC through a fable that’s quick, fun, and incredibly easy to understand. Once you get it, you’ll learn how to apply it…building on what you already do well to supercharge your own personal performance!
When you understand what makes individuals tick, you can interact with them far more effectively.
• Use the 4 DISC styles to “read” people like a book
• Master the 7 transformative DISC Principles
• Understand your own style and find roles where you’ll shine
• Become a better team leader, coach, mentor, teacher, and parent
• Reveal hidden potential in relationships where you’ve struggled
• Build and implement your DISC Action Plan for success
• Embrace your personal style and your natural gifts, maximize your strengths and minimize your weaknesses!