- Series: Taking Sides
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill/Dushkin; 6 edition (July 21, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0077381920
- ISBN-13: 978-0077381929
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 1 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,552,767 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Taking Sides: Clashing Views on Global Issues, Expanded 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured business titles
Sponsored by McGraw-Hill Learn more.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
In addition to the problem with the choice of opinion pieces, the book is stuffed with unnecessarily repetitive introductions and postscripts, consisting of reading lists of no value to the introductory students likely to be using the text.
Other 'Taking Sides' volumes may be better than this, but this one is definitely a dud.