Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on May 22, 2014
This book was 1 of 2 used for my Social Psychology class. I remember it somewhat being not used as much as the hardback, but still equally informative and an easy read when it comes to society and psychology coming together to understand one another and then breaking everything down with vivid descriptions so on and so forth. This book is written as a debate which you bet means controversial topics will be discussed giving different viewpoints from psychologists and commentators. Also the price is nearly nothing now whereas when I bought it, it costs double digits for sure.
on February 3, 2014
I am enrolled in a social psychology course, and we use this book for our class. Had I been given the choice, I would definitely not choose this book for a class. It does not do a good enough job looking at different theories in social psychology and instead poses different "issues" and essays/experiments that support and counter the issue, leaving the reader to make his own decision. If I were a professor, I would choose a different book for class.
on December 26, 2013
The book is examples of social situation for the student to investigate social interexchange enhancing intellectual perspective of the subject, social psychology.
on May 14, 2014
This is an alright book. It served it's purpose. I had to read it for school. There's nothing really spectacular about it.
on September 26, 2014
Yes! It was the book I needed. It got here on time and I was able to complete my assignment.
on January 26, 2013
I like this textbook. I think it has a few of interesting articles, but not enough to want to read anything out of it for fun. I only have it for a class.
on April 10, 2015
was as described
on May 6, 2013
It was a required book for class, not a book for pleasure. This book served its purpose, it did highlight both sides of arguments.
on July 1, 2013
Minor damage to the cover and normal wear and tear on the book. But the book overall it serves its purpose!
on December 5, 2012
This was a book that was required for my social psychology class. It's an interesting texbook, not necessarily a bedeside book.