- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: JayJo Books (January 4, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1891383299
- ISBN-13: 978-1891383298
- Package Dimensions: 8 x 7.7 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,281,708 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Taking Weight Problems to School (Special Kids in School Series) Paperback – January 4, 2005
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Tina, a young girl who feels left out at school because she is overweight. She shares her feelings about her weight problem with readers. In her counseling group she learns about healthy eating habits, the importance of exercise, as well as other types of eating disorders. Color. Grades K-5.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|