Taksa Toys Arch•Kid•Tech Egyptian Pyramid – Architectural Building Blocks Set for Learning History and Ancient Building Techniques
|Educational Objective(s)||Play and Learn|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.72 x 4.72 x 7.56 inches|
|Item Weight||2.65 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Learn how the master builders of the ancient world did it – The set mimic the great architectural construction of the past and reveal the mystery in a fun and simple way.
- Step-by-step guide – Each set contains 122 pcs. with visual guide to each step of building- Teaching them to learn to follow series of complex instruction.
- Learn the history as you learn to build – Including a cartoon illustrated academic leaflet in every set that teaches an easy to understand story and trivia about the ancient civilization.
- Unique material – Made of high-quality TPE plastic that gives it an interesting tactile texture and washable.
- Conform to ASTM, EN71 safety standard – Recommended for children from 7 Years and over.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans are cited as the master architects of the past. Thousands of years ago they invented the fundamental elements of buildings that modern-day architects still adopt, such as columns, arches and domes. What’s remarkable about these lasting architectural innovations though are that they were invented in much simpler times. So how did they get these massive structures to hold? Ancient builders relied on the basic of gravity and alignment to create their great civilizations, and with this kit, you and the little one can experience that with your own eyes & hands! Taksa Toys ArchKidTech is the ancient architectural building blocks set packed with educational benefits for children and adults. In each of the series, understanding of classic structures happens as you place and move pieces. Playing naturally becomes an activity of concentration AND precision. After the first few trials of following the steps, you’re infinitely free to tweak and invent your own classic structures. Who knows? Maybe your children will be the next great builder that come up with something the Greeks, Romans, or the modern-day creators haven’t. The set of ArchKidTech Egyptian Pyramid will make the kids understand why the Pyramids were built and how. It will also let them learn about the civilization and special skills of the ancient Egyptians which are still mysteries till this day.
Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.