- Benchtop orbital shaker with variable speed range of 25 to 500rpm for gentle to vigorous mixing with a smooth, continuous circular motion
- Aluminum platform holds petri dishes, staining trays, Erlenmeyer flasks, or other lab vessels with a total weight of 50lb.
- Rotary dials adjust speed and time for continuous or timed operations up to 120 minutes
- Orbital motion range of 1"/25mm to ensure even mixing
- Rubber mat provides a nonslip surface for the platform
Have one to sell?
Talboys 980410 Standard 5000 Orbital Shaker, 120V, 25 - 500rpm, 50lb. Load Rating, 0 to 40 Degree C Operating Range
|Price:||$3,410.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$460.00 (12%)|
Note: Signature required upon delivery due to high value of this item. Details
Usually ships within 2 to 5 weeks.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $3,410.00
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Current Rating||5 Amps|
|Maximum Speed||500 RPM|
|Minimum Speed||25 RPM|
|Overall Height||6.1 inches|
|Overall Length||23.5 inches|
|Overall Width||26.6 inches|
|Timer Range||2 H|
The Talboys Standard 5000 Orbital Shaker is designed for applications with heavy duty loads. Shaker provides reproducible motion that is evenly distributed throughout the entire surface of the tray. Operating features: microprocessor control: the variable speedmicroprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking action. Triple eccentric drive: permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation. Adjustment knobs: Basic speed and time knobs with 1 to 10 dial settings.Safety Features: Ramping feature: slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing. Spill-resistant design: Channels fluids away from internal components.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Pages with Related Products. See and discover other items: lab equipment