Type C Power Bank, Talentcell 38Wh 10400mAh High Capacity Portable Charger Type C (USB-C) and Standard A USB Output 5V/3A(MAX.) Fast Charging External Battery Pack Power Bank with USB-C to USB-C Cable for Apple New Macbook 12 Inch, Nokia N1, Chromebook Pixel 2, and Other Type C Supported Devices
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Package contents: Talentcell 10400 mAh power bank, Type C Male to Type C Male Data Cable. USB-C Power Bank for use with OnePlus 2, Nexus 5X & Nexus 6P (2015), and Other Type-C Supported Smartphones and Devices.
- Dual output to charge Two devices simultaneously. 5V 2A (max) input, needs only 5-6 hours to full charge the power bank with a power adapter of 5V 2A or higher output (not included).
- Intelligent protective systems to assure you highest safety,quality and reliability. More than 500 recharge cycles over the life of the battery for long-term usage.
- With LED light. Depress the button for 3 seconds to switch on the LED torch; to switch off, depress the button for another 3 seconds again.
- Huge capacity real 10400mAh to fully charge your iPhone 6 plus almost 3 times, iPhone 6 almost 5 times, iPhone 5S/5 almost 5.5 times, Sumsung Galaxy S5 3 times, Sumsung Galaxy S4 about 3.5 times, HTC one almost 4 times, One 2 (M8) almost 3.5 times, iPad Mini almost twice.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Sunvalley Brands||okzu||eeco|
|Item Dimensions||—||3.15 x 6.77 x 0.79 in||2.79 x 5.3 x 0.57 in||0.56 x 2.87 x 5.74 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.82 lb||7.16 ounces||0.51 lb|
Type C (USB-C) And Standard A USB Output, it can be used to charge smartphones, tablets, and even accessories, or any other Type C (USB-C) And Standard A USB charged devices.
Safe & Easy to Use
You can easily know the charging status and battery level via the equipped 5 bright LED indicators.
It supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection, safe and reliable.
Input: Micro USB 5V /2.0A
Output: USB 5V / 3A(MAX.)
1 x Talentcell 10400 mAh Power Bank
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've since discovered some serious problems and can no longer recommend this, especially since there are newer products on the market that work much better:
1. This violates the USB-C spec! I used a "Twinkie" USB-C power testing tool and discovered that when the battery pack is active, it supplies 5V on VBus without a device connected ("VBus hot"). This is dangerous. It works OK if you are careful to only plug the USB-C port into a phone, but there are many situations where this WILL break stuff: for example, if you plug a USB-C to A cable into that port and plug that into a computer or charger. The USB-C specification has to be followed carefully to avoid risk of damaging equipment and/or fires. If everything implements the spec correctly, it's safe to plug anything into anything else, even combinations that don't necessarily make sense (example: plugging two chargers into each other simply won't do anything)
2. After using the battery pack for a while, sometimes it gets stuck in a state where it won't charge. The lights keep blinking as if it's charging, but the charge level never increases. After several combinations of pushing the button, plugging/unplugging the battery and waiting, it started to work properly again.
3. The USB-C port doesn't charge at full speed: the charger advertises 1.5A on the Type-C port. When charging with the included cable, I see 4.95V and 1.4A.