Tales from the Royal Wardrobe
Dr. Lucy Worsley explores the royal wardrobes of our kings and queens over the last 400 years, from Elizabeth I to the present Queen Elizabeth II, explaining how the royal wardrobe is a carefully orchestrated piece of theater managed by the royals themselves to control the right image and project the right message to their subjects.
By ordering or viewing, you agree to our Terms. Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC.
- PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Purchase rights
- Stream instantly Details
- Prime Video (streaming online video)
- Available to watch on supported devices
4.6 out of 5 stars
302 global ratings
- 77% of reviews have 5 stars
- 13% of reviews have 4 stars
- 7% of reviews have 3 stars
- 2% of reviews have 2 stars
- 2% of reviews have 1 stars