Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 19, 2017
I have an older version of this book published in 2007 so maybe the newer version is better. I am a huge mariners fan and thought this book felt more like a dry book report on the team. It didn't really go into depth in the highlights and things I was interested in. At times I felt that this book was even negative toward the Mariners organization. I just didn't feel it was a very well written book. Having said all this, I think it's a quick and easy read that gives you a brief overview of the organization if that's what you're looking for.
on December 18, 2017
Nice read. Interesting facts
on June 8, 2015
Great book! Perfect Father's Day gift .
on January 11, 2015
My husband is a huge baseball/Mariners fan! He's enjoying the book immensely!
on April 4, 2011
I absolutely loved reading this book and have even bought it as a gift. I recommend it to everyone that likes the Mariners. The way it is put together kept it fresh and interesting and I'll read it again and again!
on July 23, 2017
I really enjoyed reading this! It brought back so many memories from '95, '97, and '01, as well as gave me new insight into the early years of the Mariners. Would have been nice if the publishers had worked with the author to update the book with its 2014 re-release, but I'm glad to know that was through no fault of the author.
on July 13, 2007
The book is a delight. It's written for the average person, who may or may not be a baseball fan. There's not a lot of boring statistics. It's a look at the players and one particular remarkable coach. It made me laugh out loud, brought tears to my eyes and sometimes both at the same time. The book takes a look at the real people who have played inside the Seattle Mariners uniforms. Give it a chance just like we've given the Mariners a chance.